Eating your own cum

My wife loves to taste herself on me. Loves it in her mouth afterwards

4 Likes

Last night I was using a dildo on myself and masturbating and for whatever reason I pulled it out and came all over it and sucked it off. Iā€™ve never tasted a toy that was in me before and now Iā€™m craving to suck her strap afterwards the next time thereā€™s a pegging session

5 Likes

Thatā€™s hot! @Siamesecult :fire::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thank you! It got me so excited I was ready for round 2

1 Like

As long as thereā€™s no mess

I have tasted my pre cum but havenā€™t tried my cum yet. Just thinking about it makes me horny :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I am gonna eat my load when i bust soon

1 Like

I regularly eat my own cum after watching several jerk of encouragement and cum eating encouragement videos. Really enjoy doing it. I sometimes cum in my toys too and then eat it from there.

5 Likes

Didnā€™t know there was cum eating encouragement videos. I like the sissy hypno ones. Thatā€™s my thing right now and been enjoying my cum along with it

1 Like

Yesterday, My wife used my fleshlight on me and after a long time of edging me until I came inside of the fleshlight she ordered me to open my mouth. With me load in my mouth she first kissed me and told me swallow it.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve accidentally came onto my face which is not accidental but itā€™s gone in my mouth a wee bit so Iā€™ve tasted it .

1 Like

Has anyone done anything like cum into or onto something and eat it that way?

Iā€™ve caught precum in a shot glass and downed it when Iā€™ve got enough I love the taste and it makes me even more horny.
I often catch the first string of cum when I orgasm and put it straight away in my mouth whilst still orgasming. So erotic. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I did it once last weekend in my drink

Was it a COCKtail. :rofl:

1 Like

Lol for sure :yum:

It didnā€™t seem to get good responses on here but my favorite was pulling my dildo out of me, cumming on it and sucking it

1 Like

I think jizzing on a bit of pineapple can improve the taste.

2 Likes

I might have to try that

1 Like

@teacake has some good topics on the subject:

1 Like