Eating your own cum

Blockquote

Improve the taste of the pineapple or the cum. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I think eating pineapple improves the taste

1 Like

I knew I was close. :slightly_smiling_face:

Eating pineapple is the one thatā€™s often touted as the thing to make your ejaculate taste sweeter, but I think itā€™s anything with a lot of natural sugars, along with good hydration and a generally healthy diet. Things like smoking, alcohol and spicy food can have a negative effect on the taste.

Itā€™s a toss up. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh well, I like both. :yum:
Winner winner, pineapple and cum dinner. :rofl:

4 Likes

If my kid gets to bed early, the wifey and I are going to have some ā€œadult timeā€ so I just might go for my first cleanup

4 Likes

So last night I did something I have never done before - ate my own cum.

I know that for you who are used to this, it likely sounds silly like ā€œwho hasnā€™t?ā€ā€¦ well I hadnā€™t.

I have never had anyone cum in my mouth or had an entire load in my mouth from anyone. So last night in the shower I decided to try it.

After a solo session, I filled the palm of my hand with my own cum and down the hatch it went. I did some inspecting (taste (saltiness, sweetness, any flavor) , temperature, texture, etc.), swished it around a bit, let it touch all areas of the tongue to get the sour/sweet/salty areas and found it far more appealing than I imagined I would.

The smell of it was far different than the taste, and although it had a slimy uncooked egg-white texture, I actually didnā€™t mind it. I donā€™t care for textures in food like tapioca, oatmeal, etc. so I wasnā€™t sure how I would doā€¦ not only that, but I imagined a putrid acidic taste, but it was none of those things. In fact, I quite liked it!

Reminiscing on last night, I think I have a thing for it. It feels strange in the mouth as it slides about, but I enjoyed it far more than I thought I would. In fact, I need to try it out of Mrs. Val when I finish inside her the next chance I get. Iā€™m not sure how that will go over, and how the 2 fluids mixed together will taste, but I was shocked at how much I actually enjoyed it.

Am I new to this or were you surprised at your first full load that you took and how did you like it/hate it and why?

6 Likes

I find it quite sexy to taste my cumā€¦

1 Like

I think there has been a few topics on this and it is quite common Iā€™ve come to learn. Iā€™m really glad Iā€™m not the only one. We have been trying a little bit of cum play (havenā€™t tried it yet surprisingly). Not that long ago some snuck out and my partner cleaned it up and we kept going and when they kissed me I could taste it and oh man what a turn on. I would also like to clean up my partner afterwards but communication and consent are key. Iā€™m going to throw the idea out there a few times before just going for it. Glad you found something new you enjoy!

Nice you enjoyed it, when I took my first full load I was surprised how it tasted and that I like the taste and how it felt in my mouth. Now I do it quite often becausr I quite like the taste and it is a really big turn on for both of us. My wife loves it when I do it, I gladly clean it up after i came over her tits or inside her.

I donā€™t like to licking it from my hand, I like to roll backwards and cum directly in my mouth,I do this during solo session as during our playtime togheter.
Also love it when I recieve a BJ and finish in her mouth she either snowballs/cumkiss me.

4 Likes

Here is one of the threads on the subject . Through out my life all my girlfriends and both wives loved lapping up every last drop . Last year was the first time I consumed a fresh load and can see why . Other than texture I think my cum tastes very good . If it was as sweet and flavorful as my pre cum , my body would have a hard time producing enough .Here is the link to one of the related threads . Eating your own cum

1 Like

@valbowski77 I have done it often and do enjoy the taste. As posted on another thread, in my younger years I could actually roll over with a pillow under my head and give myself oral. That is an amazing feeling as the pleasure builds!
Now, I canā€™t quite get over quite so far, so with a bit of ā€œcareful aimingā€, I can catch most of it :grin:

I have in the past ā€œcleaned upā€ after vaginal sex and only last week, cum over my wifeā€™s boobs and licked it off. Very nice and sensual :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never done this, itā€™s not for me.

Thanks @Oldman ā€¦ I looked but the only one that popped up was from 2009 I think! This may be something she would not expect but I am willing to let her watch me eat it. Problem is that 99% of our sex is in the darkā€¦ It would be more of a turn on to have her watch but maybe this fantasy and turn on is for meā€¦but I think she would like it.

1 Like

Congratulations on your first cum guzzling! :partying_face:
I still have yet never tried it as I picture it like swallowing flem snot stuff haha :joy:

Mrs. Val is also pretty keen on tasting herself after I have been down there. I am a pretty big fan of kissing her after oral, whoever was down below. The taste of each other is almost as close as you can get to giving oral to yourself, so I am all about it.
I started this post by talking about my first real taste of my own load. I was surprised at how much I didnā€™t hate itā€¦ I thought I would for sure. But I think you need to be in the mood for it and be open to the needs of others. If I didnā€™t care about what Mrs. Val thought of the taste I wouldnā€™t have tried it myself.
What you want others to do to you, you may have to do first. I love going firstā€¦!

4 Likes

No, I like licking my pre-cum from my fingers but donā€™t enjoy the texture and taste of the semen. :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

@Serpentwand or anyone else have you ever thought about cumming into a favourite drink or food to get yourself use to cum. Itā€™s a great way to get yourself started.

1 Like

Thanks but I only tried to see what is was like. A guy at work once did this with a colleagueā€™s drink though, so he could tell our (female) manager that so and so had swallowed his cum. :face_vomiting:

Snowballing is the best!

2 Likes

Not been on the forum for a long time, I am keen to hear what your thoughts are on eating your own cum, be it from your partners pussy, bum or any other part of her body, I have always wanted to try it but as soon as I cum loose the urge, love to hear your tips, and any tips on making it thicker and taste better

4 Likes