Eating your own cum

Do you just swallow it or do you like to move it around in your mouth ?

1 Like

I like to move it around and taste and feel it before consuming . Pre cum is so tasty , my cum is pretty good also . If my wife can become active again I want her to feed me my come along with use my load for lube as she pegs me . Cum , its not just for breakfast anymore . :drooling_face:
Also I love as my tanned cock , legs and stomach get darker , my cum shows up very nicely . And that makes me even hornier .

3 Likes

Had the opportunity twice this week, cleaning up my OH after PIV. Prefer eating my own cum off my wife, her feeding it to me during pegging sessions or a nice long wet cum kiss after bj.

5 Likes

I think it tastes, looks and smells fine but the texture in your mouth is very different. Wish it wasn’t so gooey!

2 Likes

After visiting this thread yesterday I figured it was about time to do it again . Had a good size load , “fresh off the tap” and lapped it out of my palm . I rolled it around on my tongue and licked what got on my lips . I swear my cum tastes better than last time . For me the desire drops off right after cumming , but the anticipation over rode and I lapped it up straight away . Give it a go , if the taste or oder is off just look over your diet . Cum to think of it I have been eating more fruit lately . Makes me want to really step up my fruit intake for a week and re test the flavor .

2 Likes

Yes, apparently coffee and cigarettes adversely affect the taste.

Lucky for me I do neither . Next trip to grocery store , much more fruit and wait a week and repeat a taste test .

3 Likes

It just dawned on me that several times a week I have a 23.5 ounce beverage called a Mike’s Harder Strawberry / Pineapple @ 8% alcohol . So with that pineapple added to the bananas and oranges , strawberries and cherries , no wonder my cum has such a nice flavor . I always love my pre cum , now the main load is very nicely flavored . If my wife was only active I bet our mixed juices cream pie would be delicious .

3 Likes

yes I have to agree love the taste of my own cum been swallowing it since my early teens

4 Likes

I love the taste of my cum.
And it’s so got to lick it off the wife’s body. especially her beautiful big ass after anal, or her gorgeous tits after riding our strapon.
A nice big cum kiss is one of the hottest things ever…
:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

I am hoping my wife improves and if she could have a horny sexual day a couple times a month I would be so happy . It would be a hard sell , but I dream of her stroking me to the finish line and then feeding me my cum .

2 Likes

Hopefully it will happen soon for you.My wife loves me to lay there in stockings and suspenders as she rubs me off.When i have cum all over myself she then rubs her realistic LH dildo into the cum and makes me lick it off until i am clean.Turns us both on so much.

4 Likes

I have all the time massive cumshot and i have sperm fetish. I like my taste but sometimes is difficult after orgasm to lick it up after masturbation or when i play with my wife. I’ve done it only couple of times and I only licked up small amout of my sperm from her body. It is easier when I ask her to feed me but she still need an advice from me that i would like her to feed me whole load. Last time I asked her to give me my cum she said yes I will share just a little bit, I said give me everything and she looked me a bit surprised and asked are you sure u wanna eat all your sperm? It ruined the whole thing for me :frowning: I can’t wait to do my vasectomy so I can cum inside or on her pussy and lick it all up this is my goal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes,i found over time you get used to it and then start to really enjoy it.The feeling of licking out a cum filled pussy is awesome.My wife found it a little strange at first(she doesn’t mind swallowing my load from time to time) but after a couple of times she cannot wait now to get my head between her legs to feast on our combined juices.

6 Likes

Yeah sure , I cum straight on my face , it’s so hot , it’s amazing, love to swallow, have you tried this or cumming in to your hand them tasting it that way ?

1 Like

I’ve also been turned on by the thought of eating my own cum. My pre-cum is delicious. I have tasted my own cum and it’s OK. But as soon as I have orgasmed the desire dulls a lot. My wife has fed it to me after in a forceful way so I did follow through a such as I had talked so much about it.

But now reading this has made me think. Gonna try eating my cum out of her pussy just to see if that combined mix is heavenly.

7 Likes

You’ll get to love it i’m sure.It’s been a few days since i’ve cum so wife has promised me a “Sticky Treat” tonight.Can’t wait for that cocktail of combined cum to hit the back of my throat.

1 Like

Only just tried it for the first time recently and I absolutely loved it… It wasn’t planned it was just spur-of-the-moment and will definitely be doing it more often… It’s making me horney just thinking about it actually I might go do it now :joy:

5 Likes

wouldn’t say eating i more lick it up from the floor or where ever i cum. i prefer eating other peoples cum

5 Likes

My wife loves watching me come over her realistic dildoes and then licking them clean.The longer i take to do it and the more i lick and savour the hornier she gets.

6 Likes