Ejaculation size

My other half likes me to cum a lot, in fact the more the better. Does anyone know of any way to increase the size of my ejaculation?

That's a real easy one, RP. Don't keep spilling it, man !! By the sound of it your poor bollocks and prostate can't keep up !!!!

Romeo Papa

Eat a bunch of celery over a 24hr period leading upto sex and of course abstain from masturbation a few days before that.

I swear by it!
Do post back with your thoughts fella. Good luck.

SG

Found this! Four years old thread.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/73658-any-tips-on-increasing-your-spunk-load/

Hope it helps. SG

You can save a load for a couple of days. And while you're waiting, edge as many times as you can - just wank until you're just about to cum, but then stop yourself.

When you eventually do get around to cumming with your partner, try and make it last as long as possible, with plenty of slow foreplay. The more turned on you are the better. If you've saved up for a few days and have some fun lasting at least an hour, there's sure to be a good load :)

^^^ This always works for me too, great advice.

Thanks for the replies, I was hoping for a way which didn't involve abstaining and would give me 2 large loads in 1 night. Maybe I'm hoping for too much.

I will give the celery a try, how much do you need to eat?

L-Arginine helps you with testosterone boosting your libido whilst Soya Lecithin along with some Zinc with added Selenium would affect the quility of that, allowing you to produce much more massive ejaculations.

Mind you don't go over the Daily Recommended Dose on any of these. All vitamins and minerals can just as well be poisons at higher dosages.

I have heard that the only things that can help ‘load size’ is water and not firing as much

TwoSpokedWheel wrote:

L-Arginine helps you with testosterone boosting your libido whilst Soya Lecithin along with some Zinc with added Selenium would affect the quility of that, allowing you to produce much more massive ejaculations.

I got heavy metal poisoning at well under the recommended dosage. It was really painful - like having clicking joints constantly. Never doing that again.

This is a very interesting read I have to say, may have to try the celery :)

Just digging this one out, anyone got any tips for increasing volume? Abstaining seems number one piece of advice, just wonder if there are an supplements that you can take?

Prostate play and plenty of edging will increase your donation a lot. Plus its exquisite and makes you ooze clear precum. Too.

Two random facts but the 60s bands The Loving Spoonful and 10cc were named after ejaculation output allegedly! XX

Lone Ranger wrote:

Just digging this one out, anyone got any tips for increasing volume? Abstaining seems number one piece of advice, just wonder if there are an supplements that you can take?

Zinc supplements can help incease sperm production, I would suggest giving that a try

I'd add that you should make sure your body is properly hydrated. It's a water-based secretion so keeping your fluids up will also help keep your fluids up.

For me it's this and prostate play/edging.

Yes Goodvibrationz i have heard that interesting fact aswell. 10CC in concert are amazing !

If you like a large load then you should think twice before undergoing a procedure known as TURP. When the prostate enlarges it puts pressure on your ability to pass water (pee). This procedure removes some of the tissue within the prostate allowing more fluid to pass through.

A side effect of this procedure is that you no longer ejaculate but pass it back into the bladder in what is known as retrograde ejaculation.

The orgasm is different in that it is not as focussed but more full body, something that I expect the ladies to appreciate.

To most people this would sound awfull but there are advantages. Firstly there is no mess, secondly the OH has returned to completing bj's something that stopped for a while and thirdly we don't have to wash the curtains as often lol.

Keep the wieght off your body the healthier you are the better it is for your body and sex etc ( says a fat git )