Need more semen!

Made love last night and a couple of times this morning. Semen quantity fairly good last night, not much first time this morning and only a trickle the last time - looked like the condom was almost empty (using condoms as contraception at the moment so there's no hiding my shortcomings, if you'll pardon the pun!). Has anyone found a way to increase the production of sperm, as I know she feels a bit disappointed if there's not much of a load? She's mentioned wanting to try for another baby before too long as well so that's another reason to ask this.

Less tea coffe and alcohol and more water.

None of us are drinking enough water :)

1 Like

We're not allowed to share contact details on here, but I can squirt a wodge into an envelope and leave it taped to the underneath of a bench at Twycross Zoo if you're desperate?

5 Likes

Ian Chimp wrote:

We're not allowed to share contact details on here, but I can squirt a wodge into an envelope and leave it taped to the underneath of a bench at Twycross Zoo if you're desperate?

:D

Awesome! Laughed real hard at that one...

1 Like

I would say, if you are going 3 times in 12 hours it’s highly unlikely you will keep producing big loads. I’m in my 20s and can only produce a tiny dribble on the 2nd and 3rd attempt. When you are trying for a baby, abstain for a few days to rebuild quantity!

1 Like

Seriously though; Totally agree on the water front. Helps bodily lubrication of every kind including spunk.

I'm no doctor, but I definitely feel like a diet heavy on fruit and veg are great too, particularly salads. Lettuce is supposed to be great for this. Making sure you're getting enough zinc and folic acid is important too, I hear. A good balanced diet, basically.

There are supplements for optimising your load, but never tried 'em personally. Tend to have things like vitamins & minerals, amino acids and horny goatweed in.

The first load will naturally be the largest, particularly after 2days or more without ejaculating. Second and third, and any following loads will naturally diminish in volume. Just takes time to build up the volume again in my experience.

The other factor I've found that makes a big difference is the amount of teasing, edging, and buildup to the orgasm.

Have fun!

I basically agree with everyone else: third time in twelve hours is bound to be diminutive, but try drinking more water, watching your diet, and edging/teasing to increase ejaculate.

I also have some magic potions you could try. I went through a phase of trying to increase semen yield, and what I did was take 2 tsp of maca root powder and a 10mg capsule of zinc orotate every morning. It seemed to work well. I wasn't scientific enough to measure/weigh each emission, but I did take some before and after photos...

The maca root powder you can buy in Aldi pretty cheap (with the health food supplements). Zinc orotate capsules are more expensive, but scientific research has shown that cheaper zinc supplements are basically useless, as you body hardly absorbs any of the zinc.

The maca has quite a distinct taste... I found stirring it into coffee or sprinkling onto Cinnamon Grahams was the only way I enjoyed it!

Hey JohnA!

So, firstly: semen and sperm are different. Increasing sperm count can increase your fertility, whereas increasing semen simply increases the liquid your sperm is in.

Increasing semen (the total liquid you ejaculate) is as simple as drinking more water, and abstaining for up to 48 hours before you want a 'big load'. (There is no point abstaining for any longer than 2 days, as after that time, your body reabsorbs excess anyway.)

Increasing your sperm count and fertility (sperm motility) is more about looking after yourself, and making sure your body is running at full efficiency, as well as avoiding things which kill off or damage your sperm.

So, firstly, make sure you're getting plenty of sleep and exercise, reduce stress in your life as much as possible and get enough vitamin D, vitamin C and calcium. There are also some supplements, like feungreek and zinc, which are also said to help. You can also look at other diets and supplements to boost your testosterone production.

Things to avoid are general toxins: such as cigarette smoke, alcohol, most recreational drugs, environmental toxins/fumes and certain 'bad' fats.

Other things which can damage your fertility include your balls being too hot (for example, using your laptop on your lap), radiation near your balls (keep your phone in a place other than your front pocket) and some exercises. Whilst getting exercise is good, some exercise, like cycling and running, really batter your balls, and this can contribute to reduced fertility. There are also some prescribed medications which have have a negative side-effect on male fertility so if you're on any meds, check this before you try to conceive. (Always talk to your GP before considering stopping a prescribed drug.)

Hope that helps!

1 Like

And yes, as the other's have said: it's perfectly normal to have a vastly reduced load after ejactulating 2-3 times in 24 hours.

It takes between 24-36 hours for your "supply" to fully replenish, so if you come again within that time, you'll absolutely have less of a load than your first splooooge. It's just not physically possible for your body to produce another full load in that time.

1 Like

Great advice from Jess - but the very thought of not ejaculating for 48hrs AND not being able to have a strong drink to take my mind off it..... ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

1 Like

This is really interesting! I can never tell if there has been 'much of a load' as a lot of the fluid is my own and I'm not really bothered who produces what as long as we are both happy (I'm quite impressed by the 3 times in 12hrs, though!). We are older, but the conversation does remind me of those times when we were trying to conceive.

I could always tell when I ovulated and for the first child we would go for it all the time for 3 days, which used to put us off for the whole of the next week - the 'expectation' didn't help. Subsequently, we slowed things down and just made love as usual without the pressure - maybe every 2-3 days during that time? I believe the journey of that one successful sperm can last 48hrs? 3 regular times a week would probably do it if you are trying to conceive.

I agree with what everyone else has said about healthy diet, drinking enough water etc in terms of sperm 'quality' (not sure quantity matter so much?) - have some fun too: a glass or two of wine helps things along.

We are 3 kids later...

MsR wrote:

I agree with what everyone else has said about healthy diet, drinking enough water etc in terms of sperm 'quality' (not sure quantity matter so much?) - have some fun too: a glass or two of wine helps things along.

Since OP is using condoms, I assume this is more about quantity, and less about fertility.

That's certainly the spirit in which I was replying anyway. Producing a large quantity of semen just feels really nice, physically and psychologically.

defam wrote:

MsR wrote:

Since OP is using condoms, I assume this is more about quantity, and less about fertility.

That's certainly the spirit in which I was replying anyway. Producing a large quantity of semen just feels really nice, physically and psychologically.

You may want to read the last line of the original post again. 🙂

A big thanks to you all for the advice. I certainly don't drink enough water so I now have a pint glass of it on my desk which I'll drink during the morning. It is quantity of semen that's important to us now - as defam says it just feels wonderful to be pumping a large load and is great for the recipient as well! We do tend to make love at least once a day, so it would be difficult to cut down on that, so we'll see what the other measures do for the load size. Thanks as well for the advice from MsR for when it comes to babymaking time. The last two times we just carried on making love as usual but without contraception - both times she was pregnant by the third month. So we'll just go the same way this time, but it's good have some tips in case it doesn't happen so easily. But there is nothing like ejaculating inside the one you love, with no condom or anything else in the way, to make a baby together. :![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Ian Chimp wrote:

defam wrote:

MsR wrote:

You may want to read the last line of the original post again. 🙂

Wow, not sure how I missed that bit!

Plenty of water I think.....

WildThing wrote:

Plenty of water I think.....

And I have seen a visible increase in semen quantity just by drinking a pint of water every morning and every evening. So there was still a decent load this morning even though we'd also made love last night. So thanks again to you all.

Ian Chimp , Iwas thinking the exact same thing ! Could ship a thermos , but I am afraid it might not be useful by the time it got there .

Healthy diet and abstain from sex/wanking for a few days, if you are having sex 2 or 3 times in a 24hr period then unfortunately the 2nd and 3rd load will be minimal. As for it being a small load and wanting a baby, I can assure you a small load can still get her pregnant, if biologically pre-cum can get a female pregnant then I'm sure a load, regardless how small will work.

Don’t forget that semen is just the vehicle which sperm travels in. Having a huge load of the former does not always mean a large amount of the latter.

By the way, top marks for LH Jess for use of the word “splooooge”! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)