ElectraStim EM60 Flick Multipack

I need help and advice!!!

I'm thinking of purchasing the ElectraStim EM60 Flick Mulitpack. I've read all the reviews on LH and many other websites and they are all very postive.

It's alot of money!!!

Let me know your experences GOOD or BAD.

So what does the forum think? Should I YES or No??

We sent our E-stim kit back. I liked it, especially using the probe anally but the OH hated it. We tried it all ways and he just found it unpleasant no matter what part of the body we used it on. As a rule, we won't have toys we can't both enjoy and the cost was too steep for a toy only I would use so it was returned.

Like I said, the probe was great used anally but vaginally I didn't feel much. Using the pads on my pubic mound and labia was pretty nice and placing them on my nipples was lovely, though I know you're not supposed to.

The OH hated the lot, especially the cock rings. He said it felt like he was being stabbed and it ended the whole session.

A bit of a mixed experience there for you :)

I don't have the multi pack but have the flick single output and it gas revolutionised playtime. The 'shocks' are fully customisable and at medium intensity feel much like a sting from a crop.
There is so much that electrastim can bring to your playtime that it is most definitely worth the outlay.

If you find you don't like it then you can utilise lovehoney's no quibble returns policy.

I'm looking at these at the moment as well.

Does anyone who's used the dual channel ones reckon this it's the best starting point? Does dual channel give you a lot more options, is it worth the extra?

I'm really looking forward to giving estim a go, I'd better start saving :-)

Thanks for the reply's and advice.

I must admit I forgot about the the LH no quibble returns policy.

Might just have to buy one and give it a go.

Cheers.

Bump - Just in case anyone has any advice on dual v single channel question from the other day :-)

I have the dual channel EM80-E and I love it. I think it's an amazing piece of kit, especially if you pair it with accessories such as the Electraloops cock rings, or any of the insertables from the Silicone Noir range.

Here's my review: http://incendiaire-reviews.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/electrastim-flick-duo-em80-e.html

Cool, thanks for that. Do you generally use both channels as well?