Embarrassed isn't the word!!

Oh my god I can't believe this happened!!

This evening my wife was showing her mum some old pictures we found on our computer of us and her two younger brothers when all of a sudden there was a picture of my meat and two veg!! My wife wasn't very happy that her mum has seen this but me and her mum just laughed it off and her mum kept making small remarks to seeing much more than she had bargained for but she claims she shut her eyes quickly ;).

I feel slightly embarrassed that she saw but slightly turned on that she saw the picture aswell ;).

lol oh god how embrassing but funny too, if her mum wasn't bothered about it then that takes a bit of th embrassement out of it bcause if she was horrified it would be hard to look her straight in th face again![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

yeah it would be a turn on to think someone has seen your 'meat and 2 veg' lol.....the question is do you think she was by seeing it ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

did your wife know the picture was on the laptop , if so she shouldnt be annoyed about.

Funny story!!

Ha. Oh wow. That hilarious. I would get such a kick out of that. Can't stand my mother in law. To think she would see that and have my junk at the back of her mind every time we met would be just hilarious.

Oh my luvhuni I didn't even think about her possibly being turned on by seeing it ;) you really do have my mind running wild now!!

Yes she did know they were on the computer but not in that album which is why I think she was slightly annoyed by it!! Lol.

Lol hotdog I hope it sticks in her mind but for all the good reasons ;)

Omg I would of died

Think I would have just laughed it off but can understand why you're slightly turned on by it too :)

haha, we always try to delete our naughty pictures, but sometimes a few slip through and you find them in random places!

This is funny but I would have been very embarrassed. I feel myself going red just at the thought! I would have tried to laugh it off though although probably quite unconvincingly!

this is funny however i am slightly unsure why you are turned on by the fact your mother in law saw your bits i find this abit strange