omg

Just seen the mother-in-law naked coming out the bathroom. Was doing work in the attic for her and when walking up the stairs she appears out of the bathroom with nowt on. I see where the oh gets her big breasts from. Lol. Must tell the oh the night. Ha ha

did she blush though

eew!

Don't tell me she didn't do that on purpose. Mrs Robinson is trying to seduce you.

Eeek. Does she know you saw her?

she planned it knowing ur working there

Yeh.. She new I was coming ( pardon the pun)

Seen the full frontal as well. Mind she is only in her early 50's

As I said I see where the oh gets her big boobs from.

She was a bit embarrassed but not really that bothered.

she wanted it lol

mibbles wrote:

she wanted it lol

You would ? Lol

lol really lol

Ha ha ha!

Embarrassing moment indeed!

Oooopppsss lol

Guess you've got yourself a preview of what your o/h will look like when she gets to that age lol

Here's a plan that cannot possibly fail:

Buy her some lingerie so she's a bit covered up.

lillithlibby wrote:

Guess you've got yourself a preview of what your o/h will look like when she gets to that age lol

Tbh she is quite fit for her age, so if that's what the oh will look like im sure that will be fine for me

StHubbins wrote:

Here's a plan that cannot possibly fail:

Buy her some lingerie so she's a bit covered up.

Oh yeh What ! ! Peephole bra and some crotchless panties. Ha ha

Speaking honestly, if I'd seen my mother-in-law naked, I probably would have torn my eyes out. Having said that though, she has seen me stark naked passed out on the floor.

Haha. Just got home to tell the oh about the days events. Right on the phone to her mum to take the piss. Never went down well when I said - that's what you will look like in 20 years.

Just keepin diggin that hole for urself jambo, lol.

i seen my OH's mother naked all the time! being a naturist it kinda comes with the territory!