Enchant Me - Pre order yours today!

Love love love the plus sized really pretty xx

Love the look of the plus sized bra it looks quite supportive xxx

In fact love all the plus size xx

Hmmm I'm not sure, being a size 16 do I go for plus size or the biggest normal size stuff? I do like the babydoll and the bras but not sure if they will suit my body type... But I am loving the blue accents!

Added to my wish list, no money until I've got all my Christmas shopping done though so will have to wait :(

NatandTom wrote:

Added to my wish list, no money until I've got all my Christmas shopping done though so will have to wait :(

I am the same..unless it's an amazing offer like the fsog wand that I missed by a day! I am not buying anything til I have Xmas all sorted.xxx

I was one of the lucky testers of the robe: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33353&reviewid=128892#customer_reviews.Would recommend. :)

I like the other designs, too bad blue isn't my colour.

Oooohhhhhhh I love the bra! ^_^ I've been looking for one just like it!

The basque looks stunning!

Got to try the open cup bra, i think it would be better suited to a bust smaller than mine worked well as an open cup bra didn't fit too well with the lace attached

Loveeeeeeeee the blue!!

Just like kylie's song "into the blue".

well HELLO wishlist updated, I just spulged and ordered some other items so I will have to save up my pennies first.

I got to review the bra it was wonderful and looked beautiful. I made referance to cup size in the review if needed

Finally ordered some items from the range. Can't wait now for them to arrive. Think there is beautiful items in this range.

My bra and knickers are arriving tomorrow! Super excited.

I got to wait till Tuesday. Enjoy ur items tomorrow.

Ok so just got home to my new bra and knickers. Mine looks more purple than blue.

Thought there all blue not any purple in the colour.

Might be just me, but to me it isn't the colour in the photographs. You'll have to let me know what you think on Tuesday lol.

Yea I will let you know on Tuesday.