Erotic Arts & Crafts

The other half has me doing research for her latest projects, which is great fun. But, I was wondering if any OAers dabble? Any nude pencil drawings, clay modelers, etc?

I would love to but i'm not creative at all

Ilovemyman wrote:

I would love to but i'm not creative at all External Media

Aaw, hey maybe some artful soul will be along to make you something. :)

I've done Life Drawing prior to getting my BA Hons Fine Art degree, mainly charcoal and pencil. Twas great, what a beautiful thing the body is...

I love art and craft! I've made crochet condoms for friends as a joke gift last year.

I do loads of crafts but not so much erotic, would be fun to have a go though!

MrsP wrote:

Twas great, what a beautiful thing the body is...

We could not agree more! :)

Miss BoomStick wrote:

I love art and craft! I've made crochet condoms for friends as a joke gift last year.

lol

Genius

My favourite model to draw was a lady in her 70's. She had beautiful snow white hair. Her husband would come along to the classes and sit in the corner with a newspaper, which was quite funny!

Noon wrote:

Miss BoomStick wrote:

lol

Genius

They were only big enough to fit pens or candy canes in though. I'm making a few christmas stocking for people on here but I'm really tempted to make something a but naughty after I'm done.

I'll look for a pic of that condom, sure it's on photobucket of something like that.

pics not great but you can sorta tell what it is -

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4170062&id=565091295&ref=fbx_album

I've tried my hand at life drawing classes, and always had fun (if getting a little hot under the collar - but only because the room is kept warm for the model!) I'm quite proud of an erotic bit of pottery I did - I tend to like doing tactile sculptural stuff that can be displayed and touched.

I'm not ready for boob painting like this woman though.

I do several nude toony/pinup drawings. I'd like to to life drawing, but frantically never found a model (a serious one, Ive already had guys going like "oh Ill model for you *wink nudge nudge wink*). Ive recently taken a look into nude photographing (with a little style), and am now looking for a good camera and some lighting to get started.

Also trying to get the OH to go along with it!

Probably not quite what you're thinking of, but a few years ago when I was first discovering anal play, I had seen butt plugs on the internet and was keen to try one, but didn't want to take the plunge and order one (this was before me and my debit card had discovered Lovehoney!). So, I went and got some bake-in-the oven modeling clay, which I'd used for some other little projects before - even better they had just released a new variety that stayed slightly flexible when baked. I made my little plug, and covered it with several little water balloons to make it rubbery and... errr... bumproof. Sufficed to say, it did the job, & I was very proud of my handiwork!

I still have the little fella, though only for sentimental reasons - doesn't get used any more!

I used to draw willies on people's exercise books if that counts...

I did once make Ad a plaster of my cock and paint it super neon colours! Why neon? I had not flesh colours. But it now looks quite arty! Some 'interesting' stuff on Etsky or what ever it's called...

Nice boobs too Alice! I do like that greeny copper colour!

Good thread by the way.

Etsy is cool, artfire is better in i think because you don't have to pay commission.

Two words - decorative knotwork.

Don't really get the time these days, but once my Oh! points come through I'll be getting some decent rope at last. Hmmm, there's an idea for a forum pic... Might have something to post soon-ish. Maybe.

Hi Mr Monster

I love looking at Japanese rope tying there is a lot on youtube, unfortunately the only knot tying I've been involved in is using macrame to tie up and suspend my plant from the ceiling I must be good at it as it's never managed to escaped yet, lol lol.

If ever you do it and post a photo let us know lol lol. have fun.

Oh yes, if you are going to be decorative with your ropes, please make a picture and show us!

Wow! That's some response, guys. Like I said, haven't done any for years and it's tricky finding time now..*backpedal, backpedal*

Damn, I want to do some right now.

Biggest project I ever did was laying up a 5ft bullwhip, but since it was only string it didn't really have the weight. I guess you'd call that macrame, then!

And yes, you guessed it, I was a Scout.

Thanks for all the contributions :)

Keep 'em coming!