erotic craft kit?

Hi All, this is quite possibly going to sound abit odd but I like to make my own cards (when my hand is behaving) and I was just wondering if anyone knows of any erotic card kits, or such like that so I can make some raunchy bday/xmas cards? (other than resoring to cutting up mags)

Cheers for any help! :-) D69x

I cannot think of anything... The only thing I can suggest is making your own stamps out of lino, lino cutting kits are reasonably cheap, you could design some raunchy sillouettes or make some Pop Art style prints...? I've done this (though not raunchy!) with some great results!

If you cut pictures out of mags, I would try altering them, say, by scanning or photocopying them and changing the contrast or colour (or to B&W) or something creative like that!

Let us know if you do manage to find anything and what you create!

Not sure whether it's of much help, but it's fairly easy to find card cut-outs of corsets and basques etc. for card making, so if you wanted to do something along those lines it would be quite simple.

Cheers for the advice MrsP and KK, I'll let you know results soon as I've messed about with some ideas :-)

Watch my profile pic!!!!

D69x

Nice idea Devine. I craft too but have been really lazy lately, should really get back into it. Never done anything erotic or raunchy, think the closest I've come is cards with shoes on them!

I was thinking about doing some erotic cross stitch, a mate of mine thinks she has a disk that converts pictures to patterns so hopefully get that from her and I will beable to have some fun with that.

Nice ideas MrsP and TKK. x

sexy little minx wrote:

Nice idea Devine. I craft too but have been really lazy lately, should really get back into it. Never done anything erotic or raunchy, think the closest I've come is cards with shoes on them!

I was thinking about doing some erotic cross stitch, a mate of mine thinks she has a disk that converts pictures to patterns so hopefully get that from her and I will beable to have some fun with that.

Nice ideas MrsP and TKK. x

there's also kits of couples that you can buy, http://www.elite-designs.co.uk/range/1005/Passion.htm

i tend to use KG stitch which does have photo converters as well as a paint style application so you can chart your own motifs. all the manuals are on the website, but it only plots in DMC or danish flower thread colours so may not be useful if you use anchor skeins. Best of all it's free!

http://www.iktsoft.net/kgchart-en/kgchart/