Erotic Books

So I know most of you didn't get into the Fifty Shades trilogy but my OH went mad on it ! Sex life went through the roof so she's now asked if there are anything along the same lines or even dirtier and sexier ?

Any ideas ?

the sylvia day crossfire series.

bared to you

reflected in you

entwined with you

and the fourth which hasnt been released yet captivated by you

stamford wrote:

So I know most of you didn't get into the Fifty Shades trilogy but my OH went mad on it ! Sex life went through the roof so she's now asked if there are anything along the same lines or even dirtier and sexier ?

Any ideas ?

and yeah this is what happened to us too lol

Thanks for that.. I'll check her out on Amazon now

I have a series by Beth Kery called because you are mine series. Also I have the stark trilogy by J. Kenner. After dark trilogy by Sadie Matthews. I have these on kobo but I presume you can get them elsewhere.

oh yes i have the beth kerry one too

I've just finished reading - Brie Learns the Art of Submission: Submissive Training Center (Brie Series Book 1) by Amy Parker which was very good. I also highly rate this months book of the month, I really enjoyed it :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31242

Fab... Thanks, I've ordered the Sylvia Day series and I'll keep a note of the others ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Tiffany Riesz and portia da costa are my favourite ertoica authours.

I've got the Portia da Costa ones too. Got them from LH.

Haven of obedience, by Marina Anderson.

50 shades was ok ,if not well written, if she got excited by that then Haven of obedience will have her jumping your bones in no time,

A very sexy read, with steamy sex every turn of the page, loved it ordered more of her books to try