Erotic reading

I just hope you don't get too distracted while you're driving !

Hehe...no Wildflower, promise I gave the road proper attention!

I'm sure you did ,I was only joking !
I read some stuff on swinging heaven last night and agree that even the ones that say they're fact are most likely a product of fantasy. ...either that or I've been living a sheltered existence haha !
Can't beat literotica audio !

Literotica is brilliant.

bagpuss356 wrote:

Morning. I have just indulged thanks to the suggestions above and spent an hour on literotica. Although the reading material looks great i went straight for the audio and I am certainty not disappointed! Tons to choose from for every taste and omg did I get turned on just by the very first audio I listed to, titled friends with benefits. God I enjoyed it! So many things to listen to and I would recommend this. Certainty made me satisfied in more ways than one! !!!

i went straight to audio 2 listening to pussy torment by sandman i had a really shaking legs orgasm xx

wildflower wrote:

I'm sure you did ,I was only joking !
I read some stuff on swinging heaven last night and agree that even the ones that say they're fact are most likely a product of fantasy. ...either that or I've been living a sheltered existence haha !
Can't beat literotica audio !

Lol I know you were. Well as far as SH is concerned I didn't think I had lead that sheltered a life but some of the readers 'fact' stories are fine as fiction (some could even be called erotic) but who do they think they are kidding? Lol screams of sex starved teenage boys

Are the stories and audio free to read and listen to on literotica.com?

As far as I'm aware Literotica is a free site .

I hope it's free. I have been listening tons. The audio is truly satisfying in so many way

If you like comics, you can try this one http://buttsmithy.com/archives/comic/fgsfds

Recommend the vesper martini on litrotica.
It really was hot! !!!!

Have you got a fav author on there yet bagpuss, or do you just listen according to a particular interest? x I'll give your suggestion a try later ;)

Hi and welcome katsm xhamster has that plus videos

Wildflower. I haven't got a favourite author yet, so many to try. Definitely prefer audios where woman are having the sex, the imagination of what the man is saying is a real turn on.
Lmh95 did you listen to my recommendation?

Bagpuss , I listened to the Vesper Martini story ...wow! if only I could have her job !
This was a bit of a change for me cos I usually listen to male voice stories ,there's one in particular whos voice really does it for me and luckily hes done lots of stuff for me to enjoyably work my way through !

Imh95 I would recommend listening to a story called The Headmasters Office by Spurious . I find this one very hot and also a little funny ....there's something that happens in this story that made me laugh out loud :)

Also try Shoplifter by the same author.....probably my favourite so far :)

Wildflower/lhm95

I am pleased you enjoyed my reccommedation, I really enjoyed it, and yes WIldflower, if only I had her job too, getting turned on just thinking about it now!!!

I will listen to your other suggestions too :-)

This has opened up a whole new world of naughty for me, a real find.

Tried shoplifter but it wasn't for me. The man's voice was just too deep. Planning an early night tonight so hoping to find some more to listen too

Any new suggestions for the weekends listening?