Erotic reading

Please can anyone suggest a blog (or website or something like that) that has got erotic reading material - not so much books.

A long while ago someone suggested a few and they were amazing - Never forgotten the content! Some were a bit like a diary entry or blog and it seemed like they were written by women.

I have long forgotten where I saw them and can not find the thread on here (it was probably a couple of years ago!

Many thanks if you've got any suggestions x

One of the best ones I use is Literotica , they have a wide range of stories written by both men and women and also have audio stories too......which are fun ! x

Lushstories.com is one I used to read

Yes, I love Literotica so that I can look up stories about specific kinks X

My blog contains some of what might be considered erotic stories
Subsmissives.com/experiences

As posted above,literotica is great.great content, something for every fetish,kink and desire

Sum Sub wrote:

I was going to suggest your blog but didn't want to seem like a creep! Always enjoy reading about your experiences, very interesting :)

Many thanks for your suggestions everyone. I'm looking forward to some fun reading ;-)

Scandarella has some fantastic erotic short stories! :-)

Morning. I have just indulged thanks to the suggestions above and spent an hour on literotica. Although the reading material looks great i went straight for the audio and I am certainty not disappointed! Tons to choose from for every taste and omg did I get turned on just by the very first audio I listed to, titled friends with benefits. God I enjoyed it! So many things to listen to and I would recommend this. Certainty made me satisfied in more ways than one! !!!

Yeah , the audio is such a turn on isn't it , especially if you find someone with a sexy voice too ! I'm presently working my way through the list of my favourite author on there .....my headphones have never had as much use !

I never knew literotica did audio stories. I will be checking them out. Thanks :)

The audio is brilliant leliak. This will become a regular feature in my life. With I has known about it sooner.
Wildflower. The audio is amazing and with hundreds to choose from there is hours of pleasure to be had. I didn't bother with headphones, but it certainly would be a good idea.

I can't wait to listen to some Bagpuss356 :) I imagine listening to it with headphones a real turn on. I've not read any erotic stories for ages, so looking forward to checking some out.

Here's an idea, if your into bondage. Get your OH to restraint/tie you up. Put the headphones on you and play an erotic story whilst he does some naughty things to you. ;)

Literotica has certainly boosted my mood this weekend. I intend to get myself an early night tonight and listen to more. It's fun, but such a turn on at the same time. Some of the audio recordings are poor quality, but with plenty to choose from your guaranteed to find something to suit. I particularly like ones where people are kissing, I find that a huge turn on leaving my mind wondering and imagination running wild whilst indulging in some play time of my own :-);-)

Literotica is great but i also didnt know they did audio...but will be listening in very soon.

Another site is swingingheaven.co.uk the stories range from rubbish wishful thinking to quick titilation to some really great reading. Althought current trend seems to be BBC and cuckholding

The audio is great. A real turn on for me. Having an early night tonight so I can listen to more. ....

Foxxy wrote:

Scandarella has some fantastic erotic short stories! :-)

Fankoo :-)

I do have some short stories on my site if anybody fancies checking it out, but not much at the moment. But I plan to fatten my erotica section up a bit in July, as it's been neglected of late.

My site address is in my Lovehoney bio, or there's links in the Lovehoney Erotica Writer's thread if anyone is interested.x

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

I was going to suggest your blog but didn't want to seem like a creep! Always enjoy reading about your experiences, very interesting :)
😚

Wow....just been playing some literotica audio through car stereo-how come today of all days there were no jams onot M6? Hehe Thank you so much for bringing this in to my life. My wife will be happy too when she hears! Hehe