Ever paid for sex?

He waited until the wife left before he asked me about strip joints.

When we left he was still propping up the bar getting hmself ready for a drive to other areas for a stripper.

I guess as long as the coke lasted ...

Hiya private, good to see you have escaped from the doghouse!!!

After a few years in dear old Blighty how are you finding us reserved stiff ..... um er oh yeh....upper lip Brits/Limeys whatever?

Tallboy

Not sure about all this 'new labour' stuff, bring back the cane.

More taxes, stealth or otherwise, voter apathy, country going to ratshit/ratchett?, bungling cabinet, untrustworthy govt- new labour did you say !!!

Tallboy

Got a few canes holding up my sunflowers, where do you want them?

Are they lubricated?

Could be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tallboy

tallboy247 wrote:

Could be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tallboy

Is that at Scottish temp or warmed ready for us softies?

External Media

Never paid for sex - don't think i ever will. But thats just me :)

I doubt I'll ever pay for it either

Well I've been to amsterdam three times And I've even had someone offer to pay for me, But i turn it down So I really can't see hapening !! But I would never rule it out, If was the right girl, time, place, price then maybe..

I suppose it really depends on everyones circumstances at that particular time!

yeah i guess - never say never :)

It seems to me that in most cases its the people that rule things out totallly that actually go and do it in the end? Does anyone else think that?

Yeah are they lieing to you ? or to themselfes ?

I don't think I'd pay - I mean I want to feel that the other person wants me as much as I want them. I think. But then if JD offered me a shag for ooh say £100 I think I"d relent.

never paid for it never would, then again was married for 8yrs and she get everything after the divorce so in someway i supposed i payed big time...

uggy102 wrote:

never paid for it never would, then again was married for 8yrs and she get everything after the divorce so in someway i supposed i payed big time...External Media

Certainly sounds like you are about to pay out big time, hope it was worth it.

When I was 15 the owner of the Greek taverna where I was working offered to pay for a visit to the local brothel, he had a 6month old baby at home. Declined that invitation and have never felt the need any where else (although have been to a Mexican brothel and drank beer while friends went upstairs).

No idea why someone would pay for sex, could understand why they would pay for company if they were lonely or to do something that their partner was unwilling to do but any thing else ...

Hi Uggy love your outfit !!!!!!!

Tallboy

Does flying to another country or paying for the hotel room count?

If yes, yes.

If no, no :)

JD Horny ? JOHNNY Danquerts???

TB