Sex for Money...

Would you have sex for money...? i've had offers but never said yes, but would you do the same or take the cash ?

No never !

depends, generally no, but if my wife offered to pay me I don't think I could say no ;-)

1 Like

I wouldn't... same answer if I was single.. x

Well i wouldnt unless it was a VERY large some of money :P

offer me £100,000,000 and id do anything hahahaha :P

I couldn't do it either.

i couldn't either.

No I couldn't I have never been offered and I wouldn't take it if I was

No way

If money was my only incentive then no. The thought of cashing in as a bonus wouldn't put me off though.

I have been offered money for a foot worship session, turned it down as I am kind of fussy about who sucks my toes

Wouldn't have sex for money under current circumstances but I couldn't say it would never be considered.

xGGx

I have been offered in the tens of thousands before, I was solicited by a very rich person lol. But I could never do it when im with my partner. If I was single and desperate then it might be something I would consider...

Nope. Couldn't/wouldn't do it. I have to have some kind of emotional connection to have sex with someone. If I want to have sex with someone, it would be something I would give freely, and as with anything I give as a gift, I expect nothing in return.

I think I could but it would depend on who was offering the money and how much it was.

I do like to have a connection to the bloke but not emotional as such, it's more of a fancy them kind of thing so if there was something about them and they offered money - I would take it.

May sound cheap but it's only sex

Everyone has their price ....

1 Like

if it was Kink.com and i was a little older and my partner was with me then posibly.

i would, whats wrong with it haha

i'd rathe rsomeone payed me money not to have sex with them

If it was life changing amount then I would consider it

16 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posted (archive)