expanding lovehoney basic sex toys to maye include a basic dildo?

i was wandering as you have the basic sex toy range weather or not you was going to expand it a bit?

as id be intreasted in buying a dildo from the basic range if you did them as i like the fact with the basic range you can try something for a first time with out spending to much money yet still getting brill quality.

was just wandering this as i want to buy a dildo but ive not had one before and i dont want to pay loads for something im not to sure if id like or not and also as i said above i like the brillant quality you get from the basi sex toy range and of course the price.

Dxx

Hi Diamonds - we are going to be expanding the LoveHoney Basics range of toys and it may well include a new dildo later in the year. In the meantime I recommend that you take a look at the Pipedreams Basix range of dildos that we already stock at LoveHoney. Our range is not going to be as complete as this Basix range and will not have so many sizes or colour options. The prices of the Basix are also ideal for first timmers - starting at just £9.99 for a 5 inch G-Spot dildo. The Basix Dildos are all manufactured in the USA from skin safe rubber which is free from Latex and Phthalates. I hope you find something suitable. It's also worth checking out our Dildos Sale section to nab a bargain!

Hi diamonds - if you are on a budget (aren't we all!) and are looking for a bargain under a tenner try this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15306 . I had the same concerns - never used a dildo before and didn't want to shell out too much for something I might not like. But I have to say I am totally pleased with this one. Good luck.

thanks bonny and jaygee :) well ive had a look at all the links and there is just so much to choose from!

i really like the look of this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10615 BUT i have seen the bigger one of this on sex toys tv and it was huge! and so im a bit worried this is going to be big aswell but then it is only £12.99 but then that could be half towards a Gspot rabbit vibe :| damn lovehoney for having so many things i want! lol

Dxx

sorry been a bimbo, just seen that the one i like is on sex toys tv! looks just right *keeping fingers crossed i win review of the month lol*

Dxx