First Lovehoney order :-)

Feeling excited as I have placed my first Lovehoney order http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30709
hopefully be collecting it from the PO in acouple days,
Only have a durex one speed bullet so far which I love and had lots of enjoyment using but be great to have more toys , not been easy deciding what to buy as sosoo spoilt for choice but loved the look of this as soon as I saw it, and a small lotto win ( £25) made it affordable :-) .
Maybe a vibrator next ? But won't be for a while yet as money tight .

Looks a good first buy! :) I'd suggest maybe some lube as the material can be a bit draggy, but yeah a great first choice! If you use your bullet and dildo simultaneously you'll be in for a treat ahha. I try and save a tenner every payday towards my LH buys, I think you can do this with paypal... Anyone shed some light on this?

And also welcome to LH! You're going to love it here!

I hope you have loads of fun with your new toy! As HE said, it would be a good idea to get some water-based lube to make things more pleasurable still.

Enjoy yourself!

Thanks :-) both for your replies and the warm welcome , and I'm sure I shall enjoy my new toy :-) I already have some water bassed lube but appreciate that you both thought to mention this x

It's a good dildo. Hope you enjoy it ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

It's a fairly hard toy and lets you get some decently hard pressure on your G-spot, if you're into exploring that type of thing. I really enjoyed it and, if you want, you can read my review of it on my blog. http://thepurpleelysium.com/2015/08/12/review-lovehoney-7-inch-curved-silicone-dildo-with-suction-cup/

However you enjoy it, make sure to come back and tell us and maybe help us decide what your second order can include. :)

Thank you PP I hope so too , will let you know x

PurpleElysium
Thanks , as I just said to PP I will let you know how I get on with this toy , thanks also for the link to your review :-)

I would welcome ideas for my next or future Lovehoney orders :-)
Just a few pointers, I hate and can be allergic ( hayfever like syptoms) to some smells like rubber so will be avoiding rubber toys, and all must be easy to clean as don't want family ( elderly Mum I care for and Brother) knowing I have/use them so sex toy cleaner cleaning would be best , have wipes at moment and sometimes soap and water , all will be used for solo play but I am not into anal play , for now anyway it just dosn't appeal to me, but am in no way condoning it as know lots of people do enjoy .
If batteries are used then AA or AAA would be perfect as I have a charger and several rechargable batteries of these two types.

I like the idea of trying jingle bells soon.
Also torn between maybe getting a bullet with multi speed , waves etc to go with the Dido I am getting or to just go for a seperate vibrator, a better bullet is appealing anyway as have already had so much pleasure from the single speed one I have .
Any toys must be quiet .
Open though to any toy or otherwise suggestions not just what I have mentioned.
Thanks xxx

Have you considered glass toys ? Love mine so much. . . .no noise and just a wash under the tap is fine. Never heard of anyone being allergic to glass either :) xx

Terri JJ wrote:

Have you considered glass toys ? Love mine so much. . . .no noise and just a wash under the tap is fine. Never heard of anyone being allergic to glass either :) xx

Glass is love, glass is life <3

When I first saw glass toys mentioned my first thought was no way not glass lol, but having now spent a few weeks here at the lovehoney forums I realise a lot of people love and use glass toys and having also read about glass toys from various sorces I understand they are actually quite durable and long lasting and with Terri JJ having just mentioned how easy they would be to clean too , they are starting to appeal to me more, so no I hadn't considered glass before but I would , and they are beautifull to look at also and I don't know how others feel but I am sure I would enjoy a toy I liked the look of more .

Ps
regards glass, how are they for handling like keeping hold of in use when using lube or they get wet?

Shy Widow 58 wrote:

Ps
regards glass, how are they for handling like keeping hold of in use when using lube or they get wet?

They can be a total nightmare when wet. But you can get glass pieces like these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21487

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32459

which have handles. That makes the task of keeping hold of your toy for the entire ride much easier :)

As for rechargeable AAs and AAAs - these might not actually always be your best choice, rechargeables tend to be slightly thicker than ordinary batteries and they sometimes do bot fit into sex toy battery compartments.

I've just ordered my 1st glass toy, delivery tomorrow & I can't wait after reading all the good reviews...got a feeling it's gonna be my new favourite toy.....need to get saving & add to my collection lol! :-)

Hi! Welcome to the forums :)

I absolutely love my glass toys. I have 8!
You can use them cold or warm them up (never use them straight from the freezer as this could cause a freezer burn which doesn't sound good)!

They are really easy to clean and you can get some really good ones too :)

I've just ordered a wand and a body stocking. .'he doesn't know it . . Yet ;-)

Lucky him haha I want one of them for the misses ;)

Welcome to lovehoney and may I say that looks like a great first order. I was also eyeing that toy as well but being short on cash I usually only order onumber mine or my hubby's bday. :)

I'm now happy to say that I own that toy lol

Hope you enjoy your new toy xx