F & F OR M & M

Another thread got me thinking.

Most men like women on women films and/or fantasies and find them a massive turn on.
But do women think the same about men on men? What are your thoughts.

Actually I do find some men on men stuff quite arousing , mainly kissing and oral rather than penetration though ....not sure why . Oh and men masturbating each other is a big turn on :)

Personally it does nothing for me.

I don't like the idea of two men playing with each other, but it's each to his own !

The OH and I use to talk about me and another guy getting it on. But for some reason she lost most interest in sex she says it hurts to bad and im not endowed at all. short and skinny would best describe the little guy. We had a great sex life till menopause hit now its gone.

No - not for me either xxx

I don't, but I'm sure many women do :)

wildflower wrote:

Actually I do find some men on men stuff quite arousing , mainly kissing and oral rather than penetration though ....not sure why . Oh and men masturbating each other is a big turn on :)

+1 xx

Does nothing for me,.I am not sure it has something to with walking in on a friend and his bf when I was very drunk, I actually asked them what they were doing and asked for a diagram...every time I see m & m action I cringe....

Sorry Leanne,
I actually realised about the caps when i came back to the thread but i had run out of time to change them.
Please change to lower case, i,m not out to offend anyone.

I'd suggest that some people maybe try to be more mindful that there's a difference between not being aroused by m/m sex, and being vocal about how you 'don't like the idea' or how it makes you 'cringe', as the latter is pretty offensive.

I'm a fan, which is handy as both me and the husband are bi.

M & F ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I'm straight but I definitely prefer F & F