fabswingers question

I can't access the forum to ask there but I know several members here are also members there.

Do you know if I can use that site to sell underwear etc? I don't want to get banned after spending time setting up a profile etc.

Thanks for any advice. xxx

Hey CC

I've just had a look - I can't see a selling section or any information regarding the rules of selling anywhere. I see that you're not allowed to give stuff away on it though! the rules, as far as I can see don't say anything about selling, and there's nothing/no thread in the forum about selling.

TBH unless you're considering swinging, or want a load of smutty messages, I wouldn't bother with FabSwingers. I had a very good informative chat on there with a member from here - but other than that all I ever get in smutty messages and cock pics! the forum and chat section doesn't seem much better either - too much PM'ing in the forum, and the chat section is so hard to keep up with as there is so many people chatting on the same page.

have you thought of selling on ebay or even Amazon?

Thanks for the advice.

I can't use ebay/amazon, aside from privacy issues, they don't allow the kind of stuff I sell.

Wow - what are you selling? Ebay seem to allow anything! I get what you mean with privacy though. Have you tried Moneymagpie?

It's used knickers and things.

Type selling used underwear into google - there seems to be lots of links to sites - good luck!

They are sold on Adultwork under Mall

We have a friend who sells hers on the above mentioned site, fabs doesn't have a selling page

Fabswingers don't have a selling section. Try adultwork.