Selling used panties

I'm looking to earn a bit of extra cash and i heard about selling used underwear online

i found a couple places i could do it such as ebanned and myusedpanties, but they all seemed to be really expensive to sign up or sell my stuff on there. was wondering if anyone knew if this was a good way of earning extra money, and if so any good ways or places i could do it?

sorry if some people think this weird or gross, each to their own :P

At times I think half the people on here want to sell panties or do phone sex / web cams

www.pantydeal.com - it's free but be very careful not to give our details out. Use paypal xxx

Lady.Gasm i se this site how on earth do you save paypal or link your paypal into it? Do u just add a set of pants for sale then sort your paypal out if they sell.................right now i have a profile filled out along with a piccy but can figre out how the rest works ((sorry for GC this tread just i try to catch you online and your allways buy)) xx

illumine wrote:

gunther wrote:

At times I think half the people on here want to sell panties or do phone sex / web cams

not that that is a bad thing, obviously- its a great way to make a little extra cash. Although panty selling is not as profitable as phone or webcamming because lots of men have wives and girlfriends so have to keep things hushed.

obviously the idea of it is not for everyone, but if you put enough effort in, you can make more money on cam in a couple of hours than most people could dream of in a day. and thats at home, with as many breaks for tea and food as is needed, without the risk of being sacked for doing a poor job. Plus many cam girls get bought gifts to use and wear which is nice.

I am always amazed at the morality of it, messing about with men in relationships is OK if it means you dont have to get a proper job. I dont care what people do, but I do care about the numerous ladies who try to add me as a friend when actually what they want is to sell me knickers or perform on phone/cam. It isnt what the forum is for.

I'm sorry Gunther but what exactly do you call a proper job

gunther wrote:

I am always amazed at the morality of it, messing about with men in relationships is OK if it means you dont have to get a proper job. I dont care what people do, but I do care about the numerous ladies who try to add me as a friend when actually what they want is to sell me knickers or perform on phone/cam. It isnt what the forum is for.

Gunther solicitation is against community rules, members doing this should be reported to Lovehoney staff.

something that that you can tell your granny about

Kasumi wrote:

gunther wrote:

Gunther solicitation is against community rules, members doing this should be reported to Lovehoney staff.

I know it is but they dont make contact you just get a friend request when you look on the profile there are various come ons lol....dunno how LH can stop it

well said illumine xxx i may not be a cam girl but i dont like people being judged by what others deem proper or normal no one knows a persons situation and what is normal or proper for one person is not for another live and let live i say xxx

people may think about stopping adding me as a "friend" before they cause me offence, they are using the forum system to advertise their services and that is against the rules. I will consult with LH

LOL @ "dirty ones" I havnt heard that since I was at school.

Hellkat wrote:

well said illumine xxx i may not be a cam girl but i dont like people being judged by what others deem proper or normal no one knows a persons situation and what is normal or proper for one person is not for another live and let live i say

You dont mind married men being called the "dirty ones " though, as I see it anything a woman does on the net to make money is justifiable to those that do it. This is not a place to drum up business selling low level sex sevices.

i agree this is not a place to drum up buisness as you say, but women who set up cam sites are offering a service and it is not up to them who choses to use the service. if a marrried man choses to use a cam sit, is it really the girl who is in the wrong? no its not, any man who uses the site does so of his own free will regardless of there situation and a girl should not be judged by the actions of others especially when they have no control over who uses their sevice

hell cat I dont want to breach LH terms and conditions I will discuss with LH later

Morning everyone!

I see people's point here about the selling stuff etc, It is a forum site and you are bount to get people asking questions about selling it and sharing info about site's where you can do so -- - I do sell BUT I only sell if approached / asked as i said in another thread i can 100% say iv not sold to anyone from this web site, it is mainly men from the "swingers site" that iv sold to! There is other web sites out there to advertise items as stated above! Iv never asked anyone to buy stuff from me here ((and im sure a lot of people whom iv spocken to on chat, can vouch for this))......

Gunther you mention about "come on's" ((i dont know if this was personally aimed at me as iv see, you have removed me as a friend)).......The whole reason my email address is on my profile - which you may see as a come on - (and probs the same reasons others have to), is because i talk openly about my swinging to both male and female and there is a lot of people curious about it and i am more then happy to answer questions about it, it's also because i do use the chat option here but due to having 2 young children (whom seem to settle for a few mins - i get chatting to someone then have to dash of because the baby has woken up from his nap) then i feel awful for dashing off and leaven a convo mid flow so to speak! So i provide my Email addy because their is no Inbox option on my account here (which is not my fault), i allways say to someone my email is......please message me,if i have to dash off chat for one reason or an other. so if this is seen as a "come on" then i hope iv explained things further to you!! I do also get people asking me to join skype/msn and send rauncy email which im not here to do! As illumine said i choose to ignore it! But it happens every where not just LH.

I can see your point about contacting lh about the issue - but im sure if people where buying the underwear from this site for the to wear and sell on their would not be a problem would thier (because they are getting more sales and reviews) - just my opionon!

:0) xx

All the best folks

illumine wrote:

might be worth adding that profiles allow favourite sites, and there are no rules written saying cam sites should not be allowed. There are rules saying no advertising in the forums but since nobody is doing this anway, I really cannot see LH having any problems. I do believe the adding friends system is flawed- i keep getting the same man add me over and over no matter how many times i decline the request. It may simply be something that you will have to ignore Gunther, instead of complaining about. I personally have no time for judgemental people but I dont expect LH to have to 'sort it out'

Totally agree

A friend is a friend not a potential client

A favourite site is a favourite to visit, to represent a site you make money from without decraring it is on very dodgy ground.

I am not being judgemental about the activity just about touting it here especially touting it to me when my profile says I am married and not interested.

Quote alice on the lets talk sex sticky thread.

There have been a lot of new members recently (*rolls out welcome mat*) so it's worth bumping this thread just to remind everyone that the Lovehoney Forum isn't a place for selling your sexy wares, cyber sex, dogging, phone fun or real life dating.

unquote

some threads have posts specifically discussing ways to extract more money from guys on the phone hardly what this forum is about

I thought I'd step in here to clarify as we've had a couple of emails/reports about the topic and have recently seen quite a few sex industry workers popping up and plying their trade. Please know that we have been vigilant in removing threads and posts that break our rules - but you may not have seen them before they were removed.

illumine wrote:

might be worth adding that profiles allow favourite sites, and there are no rules written saying cam sites should not be allowed. There are rules saying no advertising in the forums but since nobody is doing this anway, I really cannot see LH having any problems.

Illumine is spot on with our position.

Asking about how to sell your used knickers/set up a cam site is OK (though please do check/search for other words of wisdom before you post your own thread - the question may have been answered very recently).

Being a camgirl/naked butler/used knicker vendor and having a link to your site in your profile is OK.

Directly advertising your business - by posting threads specifically about your wares/cam/site or messaging people directly is not OK. These threads and posts are removed, and have been removed.

I'd tend to side with Gunther on this one.
Personally I fell that the forum appears to have changed over the last year and the last 3 months or so in particular.
There seem to be more adult industry workers (nothing against them, good luck to you all, have a great time and make as much out of it as you can) and fewer people just chatting generally about sex, sexuality and toys.
The "I'm masturbating as I read the forum" type posts are much more commonplace than they seemed in the past, which is something that makes me far less inclined to post my views on sex related matters here.
There is only 1 person on this planet who's masturbation fantasies I wish to appear.

Asking how to go about buying used panties or how to use a cam site would be, in my view, a question about sex or sexuality. Asking how to sell used panties or how to go about working on a cam site is, I would have thought, a commercial matter for which I am sure there are other forums.

I thought Lovehoney's forum was about fun, not work.

A job is something where you pay tax on your earnings, . I am only judging peple who use the friend system to draw attention to the sevices advertised on their profile and in that I am entitled to judge. They are not friends they dont want to be friends, they usually log in invisible they just want to sell their wares and they make me suspicious of the motives of all people who send a friend request, apart from that I have said my piece on the board and to LH. Have a great day.