Facials - how many women actually enjoy receiving them?

This post is no longer available.

DrtyBoy wrote:

you must LIVE on this forum!
all things fine my end (so to speak)

good one hope the inlaws didn't mess it up

facials are a good skin moisturiser so the oh says .. could be on to a winner here

yeah i have used that line before too...she has the softest breast/arse/face in the world

but it could take a while to fill a bottle

who needs it bottled when they can get it on tap?

i can't fit in a hanbag not yet anyway's

I quite enjoy them if i'm in that sort of mood.

Seeing how happy it can make my husband, i see no reason to not do them.

If i don't feel like a facial, then chest or back are good alternatives.

I would consider it to please my partner (once in a blue moon kinda thing). I don't like having cum anywhere from the neck upwards. Anywhere else I don't mind but on the face doesn't appeal x

its the eyes/hair combo that i can imagine isnt pleasant for you? I know it must sting and getting it in your hair means sticky goo everywhere.

DrtyBoy wrote:

its the eyes/hair combo that i can imagine isnt pleasant for you? I know it must sting and getting it in your hair means sticky goo everywhere.

Yes it always seems a good idea at the time but getting up and having to have a shower and wash your hair instead of sleeping isn't good! x

well i TRY to be considerate and just aim for the face. but sometimes its hard not to get some in the hair.

Facials are definitely best reserved for just before you get ready for bed so u can shower.

ever tried it up the nose lol

I had never tied it until the current OH, I like it if I am in the mood which seems to be coming more and more common at the moment... i then lick my lips (lets pretend I dont cover my eyes! lol)... actually I just have to get used to spending 10 mins showering it out my hair.

I much prefer it over my boobs :)

hehe not intentionally!

occhiverdi wrote:

I had never tied it until the current OH, I like it if I am in the mood which seems to be coming more and more common at the moment... i then lick my lips (lets pretend I dont cover my eyes! lol)... actually I just have to get used to spending 10 mins showering it out my hair.

I much prefer it over my boobs :)

mine does too it makes for a nice lick me clean up afterwards yum yum .. wonder what the calorie count is ?

24cals per squirt

DrtyBoy wrote:

24cals per squirt

Is that true?

oh well safe for about 200 hundred a day then lol

no i made it up, but a quick google search says:

The average ejaculate contains about 3-5mL of fluid, is comprised of mostly sugars and various proteins. Overall, each ejaculate is between 5 and 7 calories.