Facials

Do people actually like facials?

Yes. Yes they do :raising_hand_woman:t3:

11 Likes

I like the cucumber face masks that you peel off. :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

Not for me. Any external shots are usually on my chest or bum.

2 Likes

Occasionally I get myself in the face but that’s just poor aim rather than choice!

1 Like

No, anywhere but, no facial also means not in the hair.

Personally I don’t but yes, there are people who actually like receiving facials.

My ex loved the warmth of my cum on her face.

I beg for them :yum:

4 Likes

My ex used to enjoy it too.

1 Like

I don’t but appreciate that everyone is different

It is a very personal choice, but I have known ladies who love them, ladies not keen but in the moment want them and ladies who would kill you if you gave them a facial. So all about respect and doing what you both enjoy! Think The responses in this thread Are showing that it is a mixed bag and that is from open sexual people so suspect that the no facial numbers increase as you get to people less sexual.

2 Likes

My OH isn’t keen on them. It’s happened the odd time after a BJ, she accepts that sometimes it’s beyond my control. She prefers running down her chest.

My wife would cut mr balls off I reckon…she’s happy with it deposited internally, but not really keen of it deposited anywhere else…she doesn’t like the smell!

I have always wanted to know what it feels like to have a facial, weird for me I’m not bi, I suppose it’s down to me trying different things as I like my own cum and often find ways to play around with it.

Funny thing happened with my ex, it was on the morning of my daughters birthday party, before we got out of bed for the busy day, we had a quick thumble, long story short basically my cum went into her eye and for the rest of the day people were asking what happened to her eye, quick excuse O my hair spray went into my eye because we were rushing around :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I do enjoy them

2 Likes

What do you like about it? My OH doesn’t mind it all over her but isn’t a fan of the face so trying to work on it :laughing:

1 Like

never cum on her face deliberately anyway ! odd accident while enjoying myself between her nicely lubed boobs she didnt mind though :slight_smile: shes not a mad fan of cum on her to be honest its allways alot of mess !

@m4nn13 I can answer your question on behalf of my last partner, she liked the warmth of my cum on her face and how it would dry, but mainly it was the warmth O the fact that it looked sexy.

2 Likes