Fancy a challenge - Cum join the fun

plus im married

cmon with what i got dere u gon let that pass away just like dat?

u gon stay married and be playing still think about it and when u ar down wit da thinking hit me bak at ma own personal email which is betterguy2009@hotmail.com i will be waitting cuz i wana eat u up

i believe u have neva taste sumething strong b4

just email me sexymel88

no thank you, im fine without you

Well said Mel!

wonder if we'll see him again?

His profile sais hes here looking for sex, think he needs adult friend finder lol,

yeah i think that too! think he got the wrong idea about this forum!

Anyway, having just discovered this fab little game, a stroke of genius Ameliorate if I may say so, I am wondering if I may participate.

It seems impetus may have slowed recently. Please can you update who has been challenged recently and with what results. I LOVE a challenge and being surprised, and with my birthday fast approaching, I have the perfect excuse to treat myself!

In eager anticipation,

Legs xx

Hi Legs, to clarify Whirlybird has challenged Miss Sparkle, just awaits costing and predilections!!!

Tallboy

Hey Tallboy,

Thanks for the clarification. I await Miss Sparkle's choice for Whirybird with glee, there is such a conspiratorial voyeurism about all this, I love it!

Legs xx

Legs I will do your challenge if you trust me to find you something good , Just need a price range and some pointers on taboo items.

am I right in thinking I would then find a toy for you to purchase and try. and can we do it whilst whirly and mrs sparke are doing theres??

No reason at all why not !!

Crack on.

Tallboy

sorry havent replied for a while i have been on holiday!! i can either stump up asmall amount of cash now about £10 ish (the smaller the best) or wait till payday when i can use a bit more - so it is upto you lot to decide!!

Hi Miss Sparkle - when's Pay day? Quite happy to wait till then, if you fancy a better challenge

27th of the month!! i do love a challenge!!

Cool! Well, remind me closer to the time, and I'll sort you out a better challenge

shall do!!