Fantasy location

I wouldn't mind trying in a hot tub Also Bending my OH over on the car bonnet.one time I had a blowjob in a small Forrest area couple of years ago and was hiding behind a small shed . Policeman walks past us just as I pulled my trousers up after finishing, but luckily he didn't suspect a thing ! So I won't be doing that again lol

In a car park in the day time mmmm very sexy xxxx

Memorable locations were out on the US prarie in the middle of a field on a blanket under a stary night . A sand bar on a hot sunny day with the risk of being caught from the road nearby . Also multiple times on my motorcycles . I have a fantasy of crusing naked on the the flybridge of MY yacht and having sex out on the water under a blazing sun .

If I only had a yacht !

Intrigued Couple wrote:

For me i've always wanted to visit a swingers club but remains a fantasy unfortunately.

Icum and play with you xxx

This is so wrong and unrealistic but I’ve always wanted to have sex on a park swing 😂

MandC1989 wrote:

We've done it in a tent before....which was quite good fun. Luckily it was a bit breezy outside which covered most of the sound. Definatly do that again

I know an old post but a tent sounds great. The idea of it being dark outside and a lamp on in the tent so people outside can see the shadows of you having sex. Turns me on.

FluffyBunny69 wrote:

This is so wrong and unrealistic but I’ve always wanted to have sex on a park swing 😂

Weirdly, this was going to be my answer! I would never do it, because imagine the headlines in local newspaper: "Couple Caught Defiling Children's Play Area!".

Maybe we'll have to get a swing in our own garden.

Also, the changing room of an expensive clothes shop. I would never do this either, because I know people who work in retail have a hard enough time without dealing with this nonsense.

Laying on a snooker table. Either bending over with him from behind or me laying on at the edge and him standing.

FluffyBunny69 wrote:

My husband I have done it twice on park swings, once on a standard narrow rectangular one and once on one of those big round ones that you can lie on. I have to say not very easy on either type.

TastyBiter wrote:

Laying on a snooker table. Either bending over with him from behind or me laying on at the edge and him standing.

I did it over a pool table in the uni common room quite a few times (middle of the night). Not found a suitable snooker table yet.

Hi We did on a beach at night under the stars which was romantic. Done it in a playground on a swing and a roundabout which was really sexy. We both have the space fantasy of trying weightless sex.

Nearer to planet earth our fantasy location would be in a high rise hotel room with floor to ceiling windows. The curtains would be open and we would give everyone who caught us a great show 😂

Come to think of it that is quite doable so may be a fantasy which is achievable 🤔

At work on the Boardroom table. Too many CCTV cameras in the office building to risk it though.

Would never have the nerve but on stage as part of a live sex show in a seedy strip club.

Loads of fantasies But did accomplish one the other year On a balcony on holiday fucking the missies in sexy lingerie whilst she moans and groans whilst squirting.. we are sure people was watching us It was a great turn on

Stonehenge in the moonlight.

T84 wrote:

Loads of fantasies But did accomplish one the other year On a balcony on holiday fucking the missies in sexy lingerie whilst she moans and groans whilst squirting.. we are sure people was watching us It was a great turn on

....yep, we have done that one on honeymoon. I think the place was fairly deserted though as it was about 1am.

Hmmm we have quite a list going now bit will post a few of the top ones. Pool table is up there I want to pose naked on it for some sexy photos then bend over it. Hotel room with full length windows give anybody who looks a damn good show. National trust garden find a nice quiet spot and have some fun amongst the beautifully manicured planting