Fav Poistion and why?!

I like missionary but with her legs over my shoulders, love the look her face as i get deeperšŸ¤— Also like cowgirl. But to be honest i prefer foreplay , i like to go down and feel her wriggle

1 Like

From behind with him rubbing my clit. Single now so been a while.

1 Like

For me doggy, hot her on her back with legs raised up and outwards. Spooning comes into play on the more intimate occasions.

1 Like

Doggy to allow for anal stimulation at the same time as vaginal sex, and on top so I can have my nipples sucked on / played with

1 Like

I love anal when Iā€™m on my back and he is on his knees between my legs and playing with my tits and talking dirty

1 Like

Me 69, her on top I love oral, seeing a sexy arse that close

Her missionary or doggy

Both, stockings, crutchless knickers, high heels and bent over and hard from behind

1 Like

For anal, laid on back with my legs on his shoulders for vaginal we love it doggy.

1 Like

For her itā€™s doggy, can be rough as I like and really fuck hard
For me it got to be her riding my face, because I canā€™t get enough of giving her oral love the taste and getting covered in the result ā€¦. :sweat_drops::drooling_face:

1 Like

Lately my favorite has been to sit in my husbandā€™s lap while he sits in a chair or on the bumper of a vehicle. I sit with my back against his chest, facing away from him. This lets him deep inside, while heā€™s able to wrap his fingers around my two hard inches and rub and squeeze. It also lets a partner kneel between my legs and lick me instead while getting my nipples scratched. Also important is that this position lets me ejaculate straight to the floor for easy cleanup later.

1 Like

Love bit of doggy, on the side lifting leg up. My wife on top, cowgirl facing holding me down and reverse cowgirl, then I can pull her up to sit on face to clean up, with her grinding and rubbing herself up and down my face.