Anal Positions!

Don’t think i’ve seen this catagory on here.

What’s everyone favourite positions for anal? Wether it be solo play or full blow sex.

We’ve tried a few different positions together but Mrs Welsh only finds doggy comfortable and reverse cowgirl!

Would love to hear from others and find more variety to try!

1 Like

Never tried that one! Could definitely be worth a shout! Does the pillow help much?

It’s all about control… not to deep (at first…) and slow and easy… we start spooning… slow sensual and connected… then progress to either reverse cowgirl, or doggy, depending on the mood. A favourite is him on a chair and then lowering onto him… that’s one for showing off in heels!

2 Likes

Wish I got to experiment with anal with the wife more but the few times we’ve done it was in a spooning position. Felt amazing and so tight. Also getting slippery with cupfulls of lube was an amazing turn on. Was fun filling her from behind and reaching around to finger her, being able to feel my own thrusts through her vaginal wall. We both came so hard those times :drooling_face:

5 Likes

We’ve only recently started anal as when we first tried it, I was put off for years because I found it so painful.
But now it’s becoming much more enjoyable.

We tend to go for doggy but I find that you can get in very deep like that.
It’s nice for the receiver to go on top so they can control it better themselves.
I’d love to try some more exciting positions so will be watching this thread :blush:

3 Likes

I’ve only really succeeded with doggy and it does feel great. However I would really like to do something like missionary so I can see my partner’s face.

1 Like

For pegging I like doggy or on my back on a wedge cushion. My wife likes me astride her in the cowgirl position.

When I’m pentrating her anally she prefers doggy but I find it more intimate to be able to see her face and kiss her so I like her on her back with her hips raised on a wedge cushion.

They’re only preferences though. We both enjoy all the positions as giver or taker.

3 Likes

Cowgirl for me but then we’ve only done it twice and would love to try some other positions. Usually doggy for playing with toys. The missionary variation sounds good @Goth_Girl

1 Like

If we’re using toys, it’s usually missionary or doggy, depending on who is controlling the toy. If I’m using him, them I’m on top. Much better control of speed and penetration that way and I can watch him.

Like @Goth_Girl , I really like a Missionary with maybe a small pillow under my hips when I’m playing with toys. My wife likes to kneel between my knees who she can get a good view and help out. My wife likes to be on all fours for me to take her from behind.

When @FoxyLea87 pegs me she likes me on my back with legs in the air so she can see my face as she thrusts

2 Likes

This is exactly what we do! Works every time

1 Like

Think we’re going to have to give missionary a go! Tempted to buy a dp toy aswel and give that a whirl! :angel:

3 Likes