Fav Poistion and why?!

Just being nosey! ;-)

Gf on top, rubbing her tits - so sexy! :)

1 Like

Hers - cowgirl, likes being in control and loves to watch her men's
faces as they cum! His - doggy, it's just so natural and you always get
a good view of everything, plus sexy smells. The best position for good,
hard sex!

1 Like

I've got two, and wife has her own clear favourite. Mine 1) doggy
style with wife's head down, back sloping towards the mattress. Her hand
reached under and up to cup my balls, or with the right angle she can
even get a finger up me. 2) on her back, feet up by her neck/shoulders
(I'm very lucky that she is flexible). Hers Missionary with me rubbing
her clitoris with one hand and the other hand round the back with a
couple of fingers for anal play.

1 Like

Him doggy for both Vag and anal Me Cowgirl ( forward or back ) and
doggy for anal

1 Like

Reverse cow girl. Gives him a great view of my ass and he likes anal play so sets him up for that 👍

1 Like

Doggy is his fav, and if anal, allows plenty of room for clit stimulation too. He loves the view.I like to be on top, and him playing with my nipples at the same time. I also enjoy seeing his face. Variety is important I think.

1 Like

Cowgirl, both ways round - what can I say, I love the view and her being in control :)

1 Like

I love riding on top of a guy to control the speed and roughness of sex but love doggy when he gets close. Nothing better than letting a guy lose himself and fuck me as he wants when he cums.

1 Like

Cow girl is my favourite with doggy a close second. I enjoy my boobs and abdomen being caressed when riding and the hard thrusts of doggy. Aaaargh! I need to find someone for sex 😳 (happily single except for wanting nooky!!)

1 Like

Doggy with my wand !

1 Like

Wide-awake I total agree feeling someone's hands on your body as you ride them is great! And yeah being single sucks when it comes to missing out on actual sex. Toys are fun but no substitute for the real thing.

1 Like

We share the same interests and desires!

We both love cowgirl (both ways) which is lucky, but I also love doggy or missionary with my legs up and feet by my head 😋

1 Like

I love it when the wife goes on top, it doesn't generally get me to a finish but she cums really hard that way which is sexy as hell, so I'd happily do that for as long as she wanted!

1 Like

Mine if of course doggy - it's a great view from behind and I have a very well placed mirror so I can see from the side or front depending which way around we are. That really turns me on. Plus I can use my hand to reach around and stimulate her breats, clitoris or even anally. I think hers is missionary so she can see me cum. If I put a pillow beneath her, it raises her up so that I can sit up and use my hands more to stimulate her.

1 Like

For me anal with her on top! She's got the best boobs so I get the greatest view! For her anal doggy! She loves it when I pull myself fully out and thrust back in, shes says the intense feeling around her sphincter is mind blowing and she can take me deeper this way which she also loves!!

1 Like

For me anal with her on top! She's got the best boobs so I get the greatest view! For her anal doggy! She loves it when I pull myself fully out and thrust back in, shes says the intense feeling around her sphincter is mind blowing and she can take me deeper this way which she also loves!!

1 Like

Taking it from behind, whichever way, is my favourite and it's tricky to pick one specific position. Maybe lying front down on the bed with my ass up? Maybe good old doggy? Bent over a table? I can't choose! I love to have my ass spanked and grabbed and pulled at so from behind is perfect.

1 Like

me and my fiance's is doggy, just seems to hit all the right places for her :)

1 Like