Favorite purchase?

Whats your favorite purchase edited?

1 Like

We can’t list competitors, you should edit your post so that other people don’t inadvertently do the wrong thing.

1 Like

My favourite LH purchase is my We-Vibe Melt, that and my Mantric Rabbit (special mention), I would certainly replace if anything happened to them. They fit me perfectly and never fail to deliver!

My favourite puchase, not from LH, was this chap as a five year old, that was 17 years ago and he’s still going strong. I feel safe mentioning him as he did not come from a Lovehoney retail competitor, I don’t think I should put the name of the person he came from but it was an in person purchase rather than online :rofl:

Also, my house, very happy with that purchase too!

5 Likes

My tango lipstick bullet vibrator!! :smiley:

My aneros prostate massagers by far.

I’m going to be that person who can’t just pick one :joy:

My favourite clitoral, it has to be my womanizer Pro40.

For penetration, my vibrating lifelike lover (got a new one arriving soon I got in the sale) and FSOG ones.

Me the Vector, wife Womanizer Premium 2. I like using it on her too!!!

My favorite purchases have been these two toys, the We-Vibe Touch X Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator (I use this one ALL THE TIME :1st_place_medal:) and the Womanizer Premium (I don’t use this one as often, but it really is amazing when I do :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

So I have two.
My favourite for pleasure is the non ami rose I keep it on my bedside that’s how much I love this thing.
My other favourite is less to do with the bedroom. My LH soft packer it helps me feel more comfortable in myself and have more confidence.

For me personally I wouldn’t pick battery powered toys, I much prefer rechargeable ones. I feel they give more power than battery ones.

I’d say this one - I can get on with the other womanizers well too so I wouldn’t necessarily say it’s worth the extra expensive but it has far more settings, smart silence, and fantastic battery life. It’s pretty much completely closed the orgasm gap for me and my partner :slight_smile:

Tends to be a grab-right-at-the-end just to get over the edge as an end to avoid pressure or mismatched timings.

Without a shadow of doubt - The 50 shades greedy girl.
Bought so many years ago.
It’s still going strong and my wife loves it.

I think the We-Vibe Melt is my very favorite, but close runner up to the Womanizer Pro40, which was the original suction toy we bought and was a real game changer in terms of her desire to use toys more regularly. The Pro40 is still my wife’s favorite in terms of pure sensation, but the Melt is much better for partnered positioning, so it gets the edge for me.

Also, several pieces of wet-look lingerie get me just :drooling_face: and I’m so glad they’re in the wardrobe now. This one in particular is my favorite.

1 Like

Lube, as it allows me to use most of my Lovehoney purchases.

Favourite dildo would be this king cock, great girth and can get a good rhythm going.
For a fantastic stretch this inflatable butt plug.
Notable mentions for the Belladonna fist and hand, both fantastic, but need lots of lube and warmup toys.
Do love these too, just spice things up a bit.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/lifelike-lover-classic-realistic-dildo-8-inch/a22815g74460.html

Had this arrive and it very much me reminds me of a guy from a few weeks ago :joy:

@jess42 have you done a review ?

Hard to pick one. My wife loves her collection of Womanisers. Starlet is amazing.

Also the Smart Silence is incredible.

The most used by far is Rose a real gem.

Mine is the Male Masturbator

1 Like

@AWB1955 not yet but I will

Great i love reading reviews @jess42

@AWB1955 where do i actually post it?