Favourite Character

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

Has got to be Chandler.. no Pheobe.. no Rachel ARGHHH I wanna pick them all!! Love Friends I know what they are about to say in pretty much every episode yet I still always put it on lol I totally should go get a life =/

It never gets old!!!

I Love Friends - My favourite is probably Monica because of her compulsive cleaning and need to organise - I see similarities... - lol. Also love Phobe's cookiness (is that a real word?). My Husband and I still watch it now - always makes us laugh :)

gottar be JOEY!

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

Has got to be Chandler.. no Pheobe.. no Rachel ARGHHH I wanna pick them all!! Love Friends I know what they are about to say in pretty much every episode yet I still always put it on lol I totally should go get a life =/

My o.h is the same, his changes every episode, me too Maybye we should join a chat forum ;)

Think Gunther deserves a mention, that hair :)

haha when he and phoebe kiss and he goes over to rachel to explain himself, love gunther!!

MissChar wrote:

haha when he and phoebe kiss and he goes over to rachel to explain himself, love gunther!!

:) & when they play spin the bottle & he puts his lips out to kiss Rachel

MissChar wrote:

Haha yeah that was funny! And when he bought her horrible bald cat lol! Katzie23 is right.. He so deserves a mention x

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

Monica because we are both weird and obsessive

:) she is brilliant also in her own weird way ;)

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

MissChar wrote:

Haha yeah that was funny! And when he bought her horrible bald cat lol! Katzie23 is right.. He so deserves a mention x

:) xx

katzie23 wrote:

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

I could do with having a bit of Monica in me.. I'm her total opposite lol!

xmorningxgloryx wrote:

katzie23 wrote:

Naughty nurse 85 wrote:

I could do with having a bit of Monica in me.. I'm her total opposite lol!

I've been told by the o.h I have her bossiness lol but I'm no way organised like she is :)