F.r.i.e.n.d.s

So… Ive been off sick for a few days and there is nothing to watch on TV… Ive had ‘friends’ on a lot and it got me thinking about their relationships. Im sure a fair few of you watch it…
There are obviously 3 men and 3 women so its pretty even… What character does it for you… which one floats your boat… which one would you have sex with at the drop of a hat… which one would you stay away from. Which one could you spend the rest of your life with… which one annoys you the most…

2 Likes

I don’t watch it now but have seen it in the past. Jennifer Aniston I definitely would and would want to spend the rest of my life with. None annoy me though.

1 Like

@steve19
In a nutshell…
Pheobe is a dominatrix and would try anything (even with a smelly cat around) bit crazy…
Rachael is a little simple but very sexy and quite demanding and high maintenance.
Monica has OCD but is also very sexy… When its not time to clean the kitchen.
Ross is very humble and wears his heart on his sleeve but doesnt see anything in front of his face.
Chandler just wants to make people laugh and wants some kind of acceptance and understanding.
Joey is the joe essex that doesnt understand much but has a big winky and knows how to use it…
In my opinion…
Think i’d pluck for phoebs… OH is like her and she is my bestie…
Would chat to Ross about the universe…Get pissed with Chandler… Have a laugh with Joey…
Have a wank over Rachael… and drink tea whilst watching Monica clear up after the party. :grin: :grin: :grin:

I’ve never watched friends before :see_no_evil:

Think I’d get on best with Chandler and definitely dateable. Monica, I could be great friends with but I couldn’t live with her because I am not tidy enough and I’d drive her mad. I have a friend in real life who’s very, very like her! Think I’d get on and could live with both Rachel and Phoebe, could have lots of fun with Phoebe. Joey, no, I need more brain, is that awful to say? Ross, meh, no strong feelings about him either way. We wouldn’t work as a couple.

As an addition, has everyone who’s a Friends fan played with the Friends Google Easter Eggs? Love them.

If not… Google, “Joey Friends”, “Ross Friends”, etc. and press the symbol to the right, e.g. the pizza slice for Joey. You won’t regret it :rofl:

4 Likes

@Peitho
Love your answer… :heart:

1 Like

Will need to try that.

Been watching them again recently, i find Rachel a pretty horrible high maintenance character. She’s hot though.
Would shag but not date.
Monica is too ocd. Nope.
Phoebe would be fun I’m sure. Very attractive woman too.

1 Like

I love friends it’s up there with my go to comfort show.
I love chandler. I love his charm and how hilarious he is and plus I think he makes a great husband to Monica.

I don’t find Ross attractive. It’s not his appearance but he cheats on serval woman during the show and his jealous and need for power drive me insane!!!

Wife material is definitely Monica. I think I’m sort of like Monica but not quite so ocd but the need for perfection even in the slightest thing

3 Likes

I loved friends and still watch it on Comedy Central all the time.

Rachel is so hot and always poking out, which when growing up, was an absolute dream.
She still has that appeal these days. Definitely on my 5!

Thanks @Peitho - never seen that before, but it’s great. Cheers

1 Like

Pheobe is my favourite, I could do all sorts with her, she’s loveably ditzy.
Rachel is kind and generous, once she got over being a spoilt brat. I think she’s very relateable.
Joey is a male Pheobe and he knows where to find the best food. A 3some with them would be fun, but I think it would make they a little shy afterwards.
Chandler became a really decent man, he just always wanted someone to love an accept him.
Monica, I could stand in small doses.
Ross, he’d call himself the ‘nice guy’ and then complain when women want to be friends. I don’t think he’d be missed if he wasn’t in it.

3 Likes

I would love to have joey in my bed but if I wanted lesbian fun it would be Rachael- just too hot.

@batjamboree
surely you mean phoebe !!!

Monica every day of the week. Love her, so sexy and she’d do the cleaning too!

I was shocked and saddened today when I heard on the radio that today is her birthday and she’s… (wait for it!) 59!!!

How the hell did sexy Monica get to 59?? Where is the time going?

@SW2003
59… seriously…
bet shes still sexy though… and still cleaning !!!

How dare Courtney age :rofl:

1 Like

Yes I know… born 16th June 1964!!!

She was 30 (nearly 31) when friends fist came to our screens. She was just shy of 40 when it ended!

I know aging is part of life, I am a different to my youth (we all are!), it just upsets me sometimes when I see people like her who you watch in re runs of films and tv shows and you kinda just think that they look that way and forget that it was shot 20 / 30 years ago. Then you see them now and think oh my god!!

I used to date someone very famous 23 years ago and I still think of her in my head as the goddess that she was (she’s still regarded as very attractive but she really was at her best when I dated her), then I see her on TV or in the media occasionally and think ‘wow… it really has been a long time no, I must be old too’. :rofl:

@SW2003
Bloody hell … really !!! im 1973

@SW2003
can you say who this person is ???

No way @AJSTAR :astonished:
Boxset bingefest for you then this weekend
:grin:

I Would say looks good for her age but unfortunately has gone down the cosmetic surgery route and overdone it and spoilt her looks.
Grow old gracefully and naturally (thats just my preference) but i suppose when you are in a Hollywood bubble its peer pressure to keep looking ageless as possible.:roll_eyes:

1 Like