JULY PICTURE REVOLUTION - Favourite Cartoon Character

Well the June arse revolution has ended and with the favourite cartoon theme tunes thread, I had the idea of a favourite cartoon character revolution.

Stick to one character, but you can change the picture through the month sticking to that character.

I'll start, Eeyore, a complete sweetie. I just want to give him a hug, full honey pot and a inflated balloon.

What's yours?

Jessica Rabbit!! Super sexy even for a cartoon!!

*Edit*

Yes I just saw that my thumbnail pic doesn't show her face but if you click on my profile you can see the whole thing.

Stupid bloody thumbnails *grumble, grumble*

*2nd edit*

Ok I couldn't get the thumbnail to go from the top so I changed it. Bugger. The other one was much yummier!!

Will you count anime characters or only cartoon characters?

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Well I guess its all the same thing, animation and what not. *ducks rotten tomatoes* If there isn't a cartoon character then Anime is fine.

glitter&gold wrote:

Jessica Rabbit!! Super sexy even for a cartoon!!

*Edit*

Yes I just saw that my thumbnail pic doesn't show her face but if you click on my profile you can see the whole thing.

Stupid bloody thumbnails *grumble, grumble*

Still I great pic sweetie x

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Well I guess its all the same thing, animation and what not. If there isn't a cartoon character then Anime is fine.

I wouldn't say they are the same, though I'm an anime geek. I'll have a look.... you stole eeyore already so I think I should pick a different one you see :p

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Well I guess its all the same thing, animation and what not. If there isn't a cartoon character then Anime is fine.

I wouldn't say they are the same, though I'm an anime geek. I'll have a look.... you stole eeyore already so I think I should pick a different one you see :p

Eeyore is class! I am eeyore mad, I have a big picture frame, a giant eeyore and around 100 eeyore ornaments, keyrings and teddies.

I have a lot of eeyore mugs and things, so a little eeyore mad too.

My picture is of Sir Integral Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing, beacuse I look like her, and my attitude is very much like hers. Also we are the same age.

GIR!!!

Invader Zim was the best.

I thought I'd bags Dangermouse b4 any1 else did!

W

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

My picture is of Sir Integral Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing, beacuse I look like her, and my attitude is very much like hers. Also we are the same age.

Very long name, why is she called Sir?

BashfulBabe wrote:

GIR!!!

Wooow! BB glad you joined us.

Wilkibo wrote:

I thought I'd bags Dangermouse b4 any1 else did!

W

Great to see you and Dangermouse :)

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

BashfulBabe wrote:

GIR!!!

Wooow! BB glad you joined us.

Because she has been knighted (in the manga and anime), I think.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Oh right, I thought a woman was called Dame?

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Oh right, I thought a woman was called Dame?

I think because of her position to run her household she picked sir. I'll ask the OH later he might know more why she did it.

I'd have to go for Dastardly & Muttley..... :)

Smurfette! x

I went for Lady and the Tramp - WandA is a "pleb" and I'm a bit posh so it fits for us as a couple :P

Adxx

Pink Panther for me!

Great pics everyone, they are bringing back some memories!