Favourite part of your own body?

I like my John Thomas (pet name for cock) I also like my blue eyes

I adore boobs ,bums and good legs on ladies

Mamanda wrote:

eyes and lips are an attraction too, and a bit of facial hair!!

Ooh stubble. Loooove a bit..or a lot.. of stubble! (on a man.. not on me..)

I like my bum and my big blue eyes

I like my boobs and legs
In a man,nice eyes and has to be over 6 ft :)

my hair!

I would say my eyes they are dark but have specs of green in them... also my really thick long hair I was always taken the piss out of me for having long hair and most of my friends are going bald... who's laughing now ?

On a woman boobs bum and pretty eyes.
On me my trouser snake 'sid' we have had some good fun together over the years :P

Oh i have had compliments about my shiny hair lots of times!! Although, its not as shiny these days with grey coming through

I quite like my boobs now but I hated them when I was younger....I've always been full chested and got some horrible comments when I was younger.

My bum has received some nice comments from others, naturally its not something I look at myself.

I guess my bum as i seem to allways have my hands on my bum when im alone feels nice to gently squeeze it,Im allways being told i have no bum lol

I'm so negative but I don't like anything on me.

Love blue eyes and nice bum on a man.

i like my boobs best

I've been told by several women (not just my wife!) that I have a nice bum, but I don't really regard that as my favourite part of my body. I'd either nominate my hands or my legs (which apparently make me look like a rugby player).

On a woman, the caveman in me looks for nice legs, but at a higher level I'm always drawn to a cute face and a pleasant, sincere smile.