Self appreciation

After a previous thread regarding a part of my body I dislike, I thought I'd start a new one about self appreciation. What part of your body do you Love?

For me, I really like my rosebud lips. I also really love my eyes!!

So what about you? :)

I love my hands and feet, guess I have a thing about extremities ! I love my bum too ;)

Terri JJ wrote:

I love my hands and feet, guess I have a thing about extremities ! I love my bum too ;)

Oh yes! Bums are awesome!!

My arms. My biceps are nice and defined :)

Bum!

I'm on a bit of a self-esteem high at the moment.

I like my eyes. I love my new hairstyle. I generally like my body shape unless I really stop and think about everything individually. I like my hands, wrists and fingernails. I like how my thighs look in stockings, and that my tummy looks quite flat at the moment.

I quite like my eyes and legs, sometimes I like other bits but it all depends on what sort of mood I'm in!

I like my eyes, I like taking the time to do outrageous eye makeup. And I like my toned, defined arms too.
I am proud of my tummy, not a favourite feature but carrying my children in my lower abdomen has definitely made me proud of it.

Skitty wrote:

I'm on a bit of a self-esteem high at the moment.

I like my eyes. I love my new hairstyle. I generally like my body shape unless I really stop and think about everything individually. I like my hands, wrists and fingernails. I like how my thighs look in stockings, and that my tummy looks quite flat at the moment.

fantastic answer!

innocent-fun wrote:

I like my eyes, I like taking the time to do outrageous eye makeup. And I like my toned, defined arms too.
I am proud of my tummy, not a favourite feature but carrying my children in my lower abdomen has definitely made me proud of it.

Having children is an incredible thing. Great to hear you love your body, and it's ability to do something so amazing!! :)

I like that my OH likes my body. If I could I'd change everything but knowing he finds me attractive boosts me a bit. Although I think he'd like me to loose weight

Young and fun95 wrote:

I like that my OH likes my body. If I could I'd change everything but knowing he finds me attractive boosts me a bit. Although I think he'd like me to loose weight

I know how it feels to want to change your body. I was given some incredible advice on loving how you naturally are today (by this wonderful lot!). I'm sure there's something You like about you? Xx

I like how my waist nips in at the side to give me a nice shape :) i dont like my belly but i suppose there arent many who do!

I have very nice boobs. They're not huge and they're two different sizes, and I don't care. They're soft and squishy and fun.

At the moment for me it's my baby bump! 😊😊

Great post.

I never thought I would say this as they have always been the biggest part of my body but with a new job that involves ALOT of walking im very happy with my legs at the moment.

I think I need to get some stockings

Lollipop ;) wrote:

At the moment for me it's my baby bump! 😊😊

congratulations!!

Never know wrote:

Great post.

I never thought I would say this as they have always been the biggest part of my body but with a new job that involves ALOT of walking im very happy with my legs at the moment.

I think I need to get some stockings

You most certainly do!! Indulge yourself and feel great!!

girlalive wrote:

I have very nice boobs. They're not huge and they're two different sizes, and I don't care. They're soft and squishy and fun.

Perfect answer x

My hair eyes boobs and bum xxx not so keen on stomach and thighs

Oh and more importantly my wicked sense of humour and very dirty laugh