Favourite position

doggy more doggy and more

When my OH rides me cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, also when she's on her back and her legs are wrapped around my neck, but many more are just enjoyable.

In descending order:

Side slide

Missionary

Splitting the cicada

Cowgirl

Doggy

I didn't get on with doggy because getting the woman the right height was not that straightforward and it was still hard work.

Doggy with the Jaz Motion Liberator Cushion is just amazing! It was amazing without, but this has made it even better.

I also like missionary when he hits my g-spot, and cowgirl :)

I really want a liberator, they look so fun!

Sxleksaker wrote:

I really want a liberator, they look so fun!

I was so lucky to get mine as a tester, but they are worth the price. And if you can find a discount code, it's well worth it :)

I really love the look of the liberator wedge (plus I love blue), might have to buy it next month and hope for a 25% off code ;)

Doggy, more doggy and then other times me on top orΒ inΒ 69 position

slightly boring but I like having a pillow under my hips and missionary. I have the LH wand and we can get a good angle where the pressure is just right on my clit when he thrusts which is amazing.

Jockey, spooning or missionary if I'm craving closeness.

I like doggy, but it's hard to do without our Liberator wedge, due to our height difference :(

i like being on top, feels amazing and makes me cum hard.. also another +1 for doggy, nice and deep. mmm

Doggie as it's easy access to both holes :)

The ex loved me being on top, but I prefer doggy / anal as I feel a bit too self concious being on top.

Doggy. Love it particularly when my partner takes me from behind.

doggy is always the best :)

Throbinhood. I love your comment about good for both holes. Only ever had the pleasure of one hole being filled. Not something that I have ever brought up with my oh

bagpuss356 wrote:

Throbinhood. I love your comment about good for both holes. Only ever had the pleasure of one hole being filled. Not something that I have ever brought up with my oh

Dont knock it till youve tried it lol

Throbinhood. I am keen to give it a go but wouldn't know where to start really. Oh will have a little rub of my bottom during foreplay but cheeks rather than elsewhere.

Reverse cowgirl, i can play from the front whilst my OH give attention to the rear!

Being underneath in a 69 😝

1 Like