Favourite toy (for g-spot stimulation)

Hey, new to posting but long-time lurker and shopper. How is everyone?

After some exploration and help from a great partner I am exploring g-spot stimulation. Which is your favourite toy for g-spot stimulation/orgasm? And, which is your favourite toy for your partner to use on you?

Links/pictures would be super helpful!

Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

My wife doesn’t come from G spot stimulation. Her favourite toy is a simple Mantric Bullet, She finds it very controllable. My favourite toy is my 10" Lifelike Lover dildo for pegging.

2 Likes

Wand for us, although I do love to tease her with a vibrating butt plug - but they have updated our model.

1 Like

Ooh this is on my wish list!

competitor

This toy isn’t a Love Honey but it makes me squirt and cum repeatedly! My man absolutely loves to watch me and hear me use it! Anal could be bigger and longer since I’m an anal gal, but this is my absolute favorite toy!

1 Like

Hello and welcome @mistimullis :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m afraid it’s against the forum rules to post links to competitor products. If there is an item you think Lovehoney should stock, you can post a link to it in the Pander to me! topic. That’s the only topic where competitor links are allowed. :+1:

1 Like

I’ve never came with just G spot stimulation alone and a lot of people would say the same unfortunately since only 20% of women can orgasm from it alone. Usually, I’ll use the Happy Rabbit Curve if I want to enjoy something inside me. I find the rabbits from LH fit me perfectly but this won’t be the case for everyone. They are really powerful which I definitely need. When I use rabbits, I can get pleasure from my g spot the most and actually orgasm. The Happy Rabbit Curve was my first order from LH along with a wand and it’s still one of my favourite toys. After about a year of owning this toy, it seems to be creaking a bit so that’s something to note.

1 Like

It has to be this for me

The vibrations are very strong and I love edging with it, I’m leaking in the first 30 seconds.

1 Like

Hi @Cali_Nyx
My wife would say the 50 shades Greedy girl.
This toy wins hands down for her

1 Like

I was looking at this the other day but the reviews weren’t very good so I didn’t purchase :confused:

Ooh this is on my wishlist

It’s very good with strong vibrations. We did buy it for the wife and used it on her first, she came within a minute and because I laughed she placed it onto my penis and I didn’t last 30 seconds. It is a little noisy so we only use it when the house is empty.

1 Like

Ohh yeah, I think the noise comments in the review put me off. I appear to have the loveliest, but most noise-sensitive neighbours in the world!

1 Like

I can cum pretty quick from G-Spot stimulation, with the right toy.
My favourite one’s are the FSOG, hit’s all the right spots for me.

I don’t think it’s loud enough to be heard by your neighbours. If it’s on the loudest setting it would be heard by someone in the next room in my house. We have teenagers in the house so we use it when there out.

1 Like

I got this g spot vibrator and didn’t like it at all :slightly_frowning_face: I really like these two curved dildos for g spot stimulation :point_down: The glass one I’ve been using quite a bit, and the stainless steel one is pretty new still, but it’s been working for me :+1:

2 Likes

I tried that g spot vibrator too and really didn’t like it. I’ve just purchased some glass and a steel dildo and yeasssssssss what have I been missing all these years :raised_hands:t2: :sweat_drops:

1 Like

Missed this topic before, I have tried a number of G-Spot dildos and vibrators with varied results including a few mentioned. Obviously we all like slightly different things but for me personally my favourite by a really long mile is the Cha-Cha-Cha. My review is on the page or here.. This is the toy in my collection that if I could only keep one would be my choice. It’s not cheap but it’s so much better (for me) than any other including more expensive ones. I have a number of G-Spot vibrators that do nothing for me.

For non vibrating my favourite toy is this weighted silicone Desire. I have metal and various glass which are obviously very popular here but I prefer this one for hitting just the right spot.

2 Likes

Hi I’m also one that can’t orgasam from g spot unless I’m alone and had a few clit orgasams first.

But this one is my go to, I use it daily, and it’s my go to squirting toy.

1 Like

:rofl: See @Justthetwoofus2007 that just goes to show how we are all very different and what works for one doesn’t do it for another. I had really high hopes when I got the Dame Arc but it just didn’t hit the right spot in the right way for me :woman_shrugging:t2:.

2 Likes