Favourite toys and recommendations

In the last 2 months I've spent quite a bit on toys. I certainly have 2 favourites out of all of them.

Mine are a fisting dido and my butt plug.

I would like some recommendations as to what to try out. I'm singlebut do have a f buddy.

The Lelo Soraya! I could talk about this toy all day, the best thing ever and worth the price!!

I love my g spot happy rabbit 2

Doxy wand.......every time x

I have set up a public wishlist with some of my favourites (the ones still on stock here so the only ones I could add to a wishlist...), but due to the common "wishlist glitch" that's been going on for some time now, it will produce a LH error page if you click it... sorry. Keep it checked, maybe IT will fix this issue soon. :(

MysticalMayhem wrote:

I'm yet to find a dildo I love. But vibe wise I love tango or wands.

Try this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22769 if you ahven't already. :)

Honestly if you enjoy anal anal prefer the stretch an inflatable butt plug is a must!

Good fun with a fb as they can join in and be the one pumping, very intense feeling to be poweless whilst someone slowly stretches you whilst inserted!

Let me know if that's your thing or tell me what you enjoy and I'm sure I can help! ( I buy at least 5 toys aweek )k

We Vibe Tango and Tantus Curve :)

MysticalMayhem wrote:

I'm yet to find a dildo I love.

What do you like/dislike maybe we could come up with a couple of dildo suggestions?

I love my njoy eleven, it's just perfect for me.

My top top favourite toy is my Vixen Mustang Royale, with my Vixen Johnny a close second for when I want something thick and girthy.

Both are amazing dildos! :)

I really like my silver cock rings. Feelings fantastic and such a turn on! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

King cock dildos are very special indeed...love mine a lot

Spontaneously it's a toss-up between the Denia and the Happy Rabbit 2 Natural. When I think a bit about the question and count length of ownership and hours of use it's the Venus Butterfly.

For me it's the tracey cox glass dildo set

My favourite, is when my wife wears her Fun Factory Strap On Harness with the 9 inch European Lover Dildo in it ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

I very very love my vibrating thimble (i'm not sure that it writes like this) not for my own using but to use to my partner 'cos i think it is very exciting and an hot experience.

era wrote:

I have set up a public wishlist with some of my favourites (the ones still on stock here so the only ones I could add to a wishlist...), but due to the common "wishlist glitch" that's been going on for some time now, it will produce a LH error page if you click it... sorry. Keep it checked, maybe IT will fix this issue soon. :(

Era just tried to view your recommendation wishlist but it's not working 😯 ❤xx

Real sex involves bodily contact, heavy breathing, the warmth of another and some form of psychological connection - something a dildo will never be able to replicate, A