Favourite view during sex

My fav is reverse cowgirl so I can see everything which drives me​:fire:! Also when I’m visiting the thighs looking up is such a turn on seeing here turned on​:heart_on_fire:

1 Like

We never do that reverse cowgirl thing, but the other night my wife was wearing a very saucy bodystocking and she said, “let’s do reverse cowgirl, it’ll look great in this outfit!”

She was not wrong!!! :eyes: :heart:

7 Likes
  • When my husband strokes himself while he goes down on me, and knowing that it gets him off. I know that his ex hated it so for me, seeing him enjoy me like that (and knowing that he can get off from it) is a massive turn-on.
  • That sexy little smile when he plans on edging me with his tongue for what feels like hours and I know there is NOTHING I can do.
  • The view from my knees while he’s deep in my throat (and the one that follows shortly after when my eye contact game almost destroys him :wink: )
10 Likes
  1. My wife looking up at me sucking my dick as i cum.

2. The sight of my wife’s arse and pussy while having a 69. Or when she squirts on my face after using a toy to cum.

3. This is a dream/fantasy, the wife with another woman during a 3’some.

5 Likes

The moment her body tenses up before she orgasms the pure tension and build up and release

And the view when she’s on her front and lifts her hips so her ass and pussy is exposed

2 Likes

I like this thread :slight_smile:
I just remembered a time when the kids were out unexpectedly and my wife surprised me with a kinky outfit.
I’d been suggesting that we had sex, and she wasn’t particularly in the mood so I didn’t think it was going anywhere.
Then she totally surprised me by leaving the bedroom for a while and returning dressed in a french maid costume with hold up tights and saying, “maybe a blow job I suppose”!
AMAZING!
At one point, she was lying across the bed, doing her thing to me, and I was using my fingers to do something to her.
She pulled the skirt up a bit and then she started using her fingers on her clit, while I had my fingers in her V.
That kind of thing just DOES IT for me!!!
I have that image burned in my brain as one of my favourite bed adventure memories - she was 100% pure sexiness in that moment :heart: :heart: :heart:

10 Likes

Touché on the blindfold point.
Weirdly, I like a blindfold only whilst receiving a blowjob, otherwise I’m not a fan.

1 Like

Doggy when she’s wearing a buttolug is such an elite and underrated view!

2 Likes

I think that the extra friction of the ‘underwear to the side’ move is underrated!

1 Like

Super interesting with the foreskin comment.
Are women generally into this view?l, or is this a you thing? I’m sure I’ve heard of some people say they didn’t like it, so just assumed.

3 Likes

Apparently that’s the reason that the heart :heart: is shaped as it was when being designed (obviously a heart doesn’t actually look like this).
The guy who designed it was apparently inspired by his wife’s ass whilst they were doing doggy.

2 Likes

Do not know how I missed this thread ! Since I have been a solo act for a very long time I have a couple of videos of myself that get me going . One with the camera below while standing in the shower while riding a suction mounted dildo on the side of shower stall . While I am riding it and stroking myself until I cum . The cum flowing through the shot and each spurt hitting the bottom with a sharp thud . The second video is me on all fours on the bed using my home made toy arm holding one of my many dildos and riding the hell out of them , especially the rainbow . https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/70
My favorite when my wife was active had to be when she rode me cowgirl style , with het tits swaying and giggling as she bucked and gyrated on my cock .

1 Like

That’s awesome you masturbate to videos of yourself!
Not sure I could do that without a +1 participant.

2 Likes

20 years of self service , only way . Did not wish to become a monk or wither away .

Sometimes we have to do what we have to do. Respect to you

I would honestly have to say my favorite is when my wife straddles me. I get a beautiful view of her gorgeous face and tits bouncing as she fucks me. Nothing hotter! :wink:

9 Likes

My top three would have to be:

1. Lovely round butt cheeks with a wet pussy between them, sliding up and down my cock in the reverse cowgirl position.
  2. Eye contact during oral sex (giving or receiving)
  3. The tip of my cock popping up between my OH’s boobs during a tit-fuck
9 Likes

Love to view her anytime she is around, sexy and beautiful. I could honestly ogle her body all day and never get bored. Just recently she learned to squirt and to be able to do it I have to rub and lick and finger her for quite a while. Only after this does her vulva become very engorged and puffy and as I vigorously finger her she begins pushing with her vaginal muscles. When she’s ready I pull my fingers out and her vagina blossoms open and she squirts all over me! Seeing this up close and personal is amazing!

8 Likes

Top 3 for me in no order:
1 - my OH sitting on my face whilst I edge her over and over again, looking up and seeing how much she’s loving it
2 - cowgirl position. My OH has incredible curves so could watch her in this position all day.
3 - Doggy in the mirror. Allows me to see all her body from all angles and watch both our faces when we cum at the same time

5 Likes

Another one I love, is when my wife takes a selfie while she’s on all fours and my face is buried in her ass! Brings a smile to both our faces.:yum:

4 Likes