Feet Fetish/ selling pics

Hi,
So I’ve heard a lot about people buying pictures of peoples feet, I’ve suggested it to the Mrs saying she should but then she came back with why don’t you? So now I’m tempted but looking for ideas of what pictures to take or if there is anybody in here into it what they’d be looking for, hopefully then the mrs will join in with me.

Thanks any suggestions welcome

1 Like

Cor to sell photos of feet! Could do like postcards or something and little foot scenes with faces drawn on them haha :crazy_face::grin:

Yeah, great idea thinking of a few dirty ones as well :wink:

1 Like

Are you looking to get a bit of fun out of it, or make a serious effort at making some extra income? Because the standard for actually commercializing yourself in a congested online nude market is veeeeery high and often has a big buy in rate with lighting rigs, camerawork etc, much photography training. Not easy!

To be honest more a bit of fun, wouldn’t have time to push it serious

1 Like

then absolutely go for it, it’s great craic taking any sort of pics with the mrs, good laugh, gets you in the mood too

Cheers only one I really know of is feet finder or something so we’ve just said we can sign up to that and just have a bit of fun with it

1 Like