Fettish Photography

so just curious after a few months trying to get into alt photography has anyone done anything in the lines of fettish photography like bondage , letex , feet or anything similar if so what and how did you find it ?

You should join FetLife - loads and loads of people on there!

As the subject or the model?
FetLife is probably a good start.

I'm an amateur photographer, and did a forest-shoot with a friend of mine that went really well. She's into alt and fetishy stuff so I have no doubt I'll be shooting something else soon! I'll photograph anything as long as the idea is good :D

i shall speak on behalf of my partner (ragamuffin) on this, he is a photographer and is on fetlife and model mayhem, the attempts to find people willing to do a shoot is highly poor, and he wanted to know from this post how many people out there have actually done anything (modeling) along the lines of fetish work to see if there is a large or small amount of people out there that have or would do it (not to model for him just to see who has done or thought about it).

yes i thought about it its so damn hot it would be a pleasure to do some fet pics just for the experience and feeling

Sexy_2009 wrote:

i shall speak on behalf of my partner (ragamuffin) on this, he is a photographer and is on fetlife and model mayhem, the attempts to find people willing to do a shoot is highly poor, and he wanted to know from this post how many people out there have actually done anything (modeling) along the lines of fetish work to see if there is a large or small amount of people out there that have or would do it (not to model for him just to see who has done or thought about it).

yeah my partner does fetish but unless its with an amazing photographer she usually get her rates and travel paid.

I enjoy fetish photography, i am lucky enough to have a friend who enjoys being my model, although she does moan a bit at bondage shoots, she prefers just dressing up.

Ms HKM wrote:

You should join FetLife - loads and loads of people on there!

I just love the photos on Fet. Amazing especially Shibari. Love it!

This is something I would love to do but have no idea on if I would be what people are looking for

I want I think u will do just fine :) xx

Sexy_2009 and ragamuffin, you kinda hit the nail on the head when you say there are plenty who talk about modelling but actually getting them to commit is quite another thing.

My take on it is why on earth post a casting call, or go on a site and blah blah blah about what you aspire to do then stop messaging and/or dont reply to anyone.

Just this week I`ve had a very strange response from a model i messaged over a month ago who lists adulyt work as one of her likes but who cant do adult work "down there" because she`s a bit of a mess down there but who wont give any more or better explanation and a newbie model who popped up monday i contacted, chatted about shooting with her, gave advice on what she could/should expect and even tho we can both be on-line on the same site is seemingly just sitting back getting loads of similar responses, being flattered and surprised at the amount interested in shooting with her but doing nothing about it lol !!

There sure is "nowt as queer as folk" as it was once said oop north before all this political correctness showed its ugly head lol