Female ejaculation

I've always been told/assumed that female ejaculation is something that some women can do, an some can't, but the Lovehoney Blog is saying that it's something any woman can do, as long as she's stimulated enough . . .

So which is it? What are other people's experiences with squirting??

I think it is possible for any woman to do it. But I think it's a combination of the right stimulation and the right frame of mind / relaxed state, and trusting her partner.

From my experience different ladies squirt in different ways too. Some can do the full on squirting like a fountain type effect, but some just gush. It's more like a sudden flooding of liquid, rather than squirting everywhere.

I will say that some women think they cant do it just because they never have before. Don't worry though, I have had two ex girlfriends who had never experienced it before I got to have some fun with them. Same goes for my gorgeous girlfriend. She didn't think she would ever squirt, but now I often have her happily soaking the sheets. She didn't think she would ever be fisted either... but that's a different story hehe ;)

Me and my girlfriend are fairly open to new ideas, and it's something I would like to help her try, but I've never made anyone do it before. As some one experienced, any advice???

There' quite a few threads on here with tips, here's a few, if you want to narrow it down just type in specifics in the search box at the top of the page.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?term=squirting+&department=community

I heard that some women dont have the glances which can do it, so not every woman can do it. Moreover some can, but it goes inside her rather than out! but not sure how true this is. Just came accross it.

I didit a fewtimes on my own but since being with my OHit is now a regular occurance.

He has taken the time to get to know me and what works for me.

I guess being relaxed and willing to play is how we discovered it.

Trying to describe what happens is difficult as what works for me may not work for other people.

Being relaxed is vitasl as I know there have been times I have not been as relaxed and it has not happened until I have fully relaxed and been in the moment.

I have found the more it has happened the easier it becomes a=each time.

Erhm, are you serious? Firstly, I think that the amount of fluit can be overestimated. Its like menstruation blood. Sometimes I think I bleed more than I actually do. And there is not always the smell of pee during the ejaculation.

Secondly, urination during orgasm is not that common in both male and female! After all nature cannot allow to pee over your partner. Imagine man peeing into you. Same it would not go too well with the female urinating on the male. There can be incontinence, but thats actually a real issue, it can happen especially after childbirth. Also if the bladder is full I guess there could be a leak, but I seriously doubt it is urine.

And the last sentence is really annoying. Stress incontinance? Pissing for fun? During sex? Especially with the last one, are you really serious? How many women would piss for fun on their partners? Sex incontinence does exist, but it shows that your pelvic floor muscles are weakened and you better start exercising to improve their condition.

Camilla wrote:

It's wee! OK a female prostate may exist but it is only clamed to be the size of a walnut so how could it produce and store the cup fulls of liquid women clame to expell during a squirt? The only organ that could hold a cupfull or more of liquid is the bladder and that holds pee. Also, the secretions of the male prostate are milky and viscous so what would a wo,an's be clear, colourless an and smell of pee rather than spunk?? COS IT IS PEE!! and female ejaculation is stress incontinance or just pissing for fun!

I agree with you Laveila, Camilla this is NOT pee, this is a complete Myth and back in the 1920's women were rushed off to hospital for surgery till a scientist who discovered the G-spot; realised it was produced during sex. This is a known medical fact!

Its misunderstood facts like this that has held women back from enjoying sex and having great orgasms for years.

I did alot of research on squirting as I can squirt easily myself and wanted to help those who struggled to do so. Biologically every woman can squirt, but its the knowing yourself that will enable you to do so.

As a nurse I have had to study the body in detail and I have a full article on the subject on my site.

Here are some details from it.

"The skenes glands (which surround the urethra) produce enzymes when aroused, these glands can produce a few drops to approximately 2 cups of fluid and is excreted via the urethra not the vagina.

The fluid which isn't urine (as it doesn't come from the bladder), is clear sometimes oily in nature with no smell, it maybe salty to taste. But completely varies from woman to woman."

It is possible for some women to produce larger amounts of fluid, some only a trickle and others dont even know they have squirted thery just feel wetter than usual.

Its also impossible to pee during orgasm normally unless you have a weak pubococcugeus muscle or its soon after childbirth as Laveila mentions.

Sex incontinence and female ejaculation are completely separate things.

For those of you that are interested in female ejaculation or learning how to see my article, every woman can do this its learning how to.

So I hope this helps a bit.

http://midnight-boudoir.blogspot.com/2011/09/normal-0-to-squirt-or-not-to-squirt-its.html#links