Female ejaculation...

Hi, please can someone advise me? I was masturbating, using in internal vibe and a bullet. I stopped the internal one, and just continued for a few mins with the bullet when I suddenly 'wet the bed'..would I be right in assuming that was ejaculation? I have never ejaculated before,( and never orgasmed), there was no warning, and no 'waves of pleasure' or any other signs, which is why I am confused! It didnt smell like urine, and it wasnt yellow (My sheet is white, so I would tell!) yet it gushed out with no control. I am new to the masturbating thing, and really shy, so cant talk to anyone face to face.

Thanks for your help!¬

it sounds like it woss ejeculation to me nothing to panick about do it agane and see whot happens if it happens you can put youre mind to rest good luck?????

Yep that sound like it babe if your hitting you G stop just right it works for me hitting G stop embrass it its fab

chances are it was ejaculation. Honestly all that stuff about 'waves of pleasure' and 'intense orgasms' does not happen to everyone. I squirt all the time and sometimes i feel pleasure, other times I dont even realise. The best way to be sure is to go for a pee before hand so you know your bladder is empty x

Thank you. I wasnt even sure I was hitting my G spot....but I was trying to!!! LOL. x

I find tensing as thrusting as such the vibe up makes my G stop swell and I can feel it being hit

I had been thrusting, and once or twice thought I was on the right spot..but it was very briefly and passed. I was gonna give up, then ejaculated. I kind of want to bring myself to a full orgasm....but have always been tense and so never made it, been experimenting alone to see if I can relax enough to achieve. Maybe managing to ejaculate is a start of getting it right!

Yeah I love it , its such a nice feeling keep going and enjoy it

Nothing to panic about.. A lot of women would love to be in the position to squirt... I find it a huge turn on when my wife does it.