Can every woman squirt?

This has probably been covered a thousand times over but I'm new to the forum and still having trouble navigating.

Squirting.

Its on my sexual bucket list, I'd like to be able to squirt, and squirt properly. I'd love to be able to squirt over the bed, over the sheets, over my fella.

When I come hard with a toy inside me; I've sent toys flying across the bed, across the room even. But as of yet no squirting. I do get really wet, like pass me a towel wet, but I've never knowingly squirted.

I was just wondering, can every women squirt? Or am I chasing after a unicorn here? I've wondered if I'm putting to much stress on myself to do it, and I'm getting stage fright. I just know it would make the OHs day, and I would love to do it.

Any tips?

Ax

I push things out a with alot of force, never tested how far though, before i squirt so maybe try practicing with a toy and holding it instead of letting it fly, try solo first that way if its stage fright youll narrow that out, i used to soak the place without actually squirting so i think its like a muscle contraction thing, but clit and gspots normally the best method.

The OH thinks that because I go so tight when I come I'm holding it all in, as when I calm down and relax I do get a woosh,.. he's read some where that I should try to 'push' out. But I thought it was best to ask the girls.

its less letting them fly, its more they're slippy and hard to hold on to when I'm distracted by my orgasm. Maybe I'll get some mirrors out next time i masterbate, and see how I do.

I have no idea if every girl can/ does, but by god it's fun trying to make them! ;0)

God I hope so , it's my mission in life to find out ! Iike your style fb x

Maybe get him to hold your toys then :L!

ill never know the joy of trying to find it, it just kinda happened one day when i was younger n always been able to since

xxx

Physically every woman can squirt yes. It's just different people have different ways of triggering it and some never find out how to make it happen for them whilst others just stumble on it by accident.

I actually did a bit of research on this and read quite a few different articles on it to gather what information I could as my partner said he would love if I would be able to do so for him. I found with the advice I gained I now can and I am practicing it more when masturbating to get used to it feeling more natural.

The main bit of advice that kept recurring was to relax! If you try to force it it's never going to happen.

There's a guide here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2007/09/06/female-ejaculation-how-to-squirt/ that's got a pretty good summary of all the information I found.

The things I found that worked for me was to be extremely turned on - your partner comes in very useful here.

Already having an orgasm before you try to squirt is also something that helps for me.

Go to the toilet before you start - if you pee before you start you are less frightened that the wanting to pee sensation is what will happen and be able to relax more and recognise it for what it is.

For me I found that my g-spot doesn't tend to play ball for myself ( my partner however is another matter and he always manages to hit the spot) without the use of a toy. I found that this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14151 worked for me on a mid-slow rotation. The nodules on my g- spot feel amazing. There are plenty of g-spot toys, so finding one that works for you is a good idea.

I also found that if I have something inside me it is much harder to not clamp down with your muscles as you orgasm so I push to the limit (the feeling of wanting to pee and go past it) and right at the last minute/seconds pull it out and just carry on with clitoral stimulation to orgasm, this made it happen for me.

Another tidbit of information I found was this - If you find that after you have had sex and orgasmed that you need to pee urgently the likelihood is that you can squirt once you know how. The feeling of needing to pee urgently is because the liquid that would have come out with your ejacultaion has gone back up and into your bladder.

The hardest part for me is trying to hardwire my brain & body into not clamping down when I orgasm, which is what it sounds like you do the same if you're sending toys flying. Your partner will know if you do clamp down on orgasm as you'll be nearly pushing him out when it happens during sex.

Above all relax, relax, relax. It may take a lot of time and practice for it to happen so don't pressure yourself. Also don't keep going at the g-spot for too long either, it can become uncomfortable if you keep trying and trying and trying for too long. Give yourself a reasonable time limit, say 30mins max and if it hasn't happened then leave it and try again next time.

Hope you found this helpful.

Very, thank you very much!

Unfortunately, that rabbit appears to be discontinued, but I might treat myself to different one as suprisingly I dont have nor have ever had a rabbit of any kind!

Yes I do 'cIamp down' on him too, and yes I am one for running for a wee straight after sex.....funny thing is, ... I was told by my Nona (who was a matron- and aslways went into to much info on everything) that women want to pee after sex as its the bodies automatic cleaner- being sterile etc; and that having a wee reduced the risk of UTI and cystitis. I never questioned Nona and took everything she said as gospel, but I didn't realise it was related to squirting. There's hope for me at least then!

Cheers

xMx

nona is right it is the bodies way of cleaning itself!

however the ultimat e way to to do it is to relax relax relax and when you feel the urge to pee dont tense up but push down (like your trying to pee).

be patient though...my first time it took an hour of fast fingering in a come hither motion so maybe invest in a g-spot toy or have a very patient partner.

put some old towels down so your not worrying about the bedding and dont worry about what your partner thinks. i can tell you right now he will love it.

it wont happen every time but once you have done it once it will be easier every other time.

also a little tip that works for me. if you want to quirt from clitoral orgasms alone....just as you start to feel your orgasm building, move to the hood of the clit instead of right on it, as this way there is no direct pressure and you may find you squirt a little bit. if you do that is the time to try a g-spot squirt cause you will be so very relaxed.

have fun xx

I can make my wife squirt everytime we make love and its sooo arousing for both of us.. Although we use toys, she squirts more when I use my fingers when we're in the 69 position. Teasing the clit with my tongue at the same time as using my thumb and she does it all over me ! Actually getting quite aroused just decribing it ....... I'll be back in 15 minutes