Female Shaving

I prefer shaved however feel don't get smooth so trying to build up to waxing ahhh xx

Over the past year I gradually stopped shaving my legs and pits. I give downstairs a trim so its not too unrulely, but do not fully shave or wax it ever. The reason I chose to do this is because I used to be very self conscious about my body hair, and went to great lengths, money and pain to try and remove it all. It'd depress and stress me out, as it grows back so quickly I felt like it was a constant battle I was losing, and I felt like people would judge me or find me sexually unappealing if I didn't remove it all.

Since I stopped worrying and embraced my body for what it is naturally like, I feel so much happier! My partners have never made me feel unsexy, and I've been lucky enough not to yet encounter anyone who has tried to shame me for having hairy legs (including on a beach holiday with friends). To be honest, I think body hair has been blown out of all proportion, and it saddens me to think of the pressure women in particular are put under to be smooth all the time. I think smoothness should be a choice people can freely embrace if it's suits thier particular tatse and the way they like thier own body to look, rather than the expected norm it has become.

Also, body hair is in no way less hygenic than removed body hair! In fact, waxing and shaving your intimate areas can actually increase the likilhood of getting a yeast infection. The only thing that's unhygenic is not washing!

Instead of a triangle shape try a heart lol

good job we are all different, Jezebella likes hair and i cannot stand it, my arms i shave everyother day and legs twice a week and down below every day, i cannot stand hairy armpits makes me shudder lol and i always feel its unhygenic due to the sweat just hanging around on the hairs

luvved up cupple wrote:

VioletWolf wrote:

Shave my underarms and legs, keep my foof trimmed and tidy. Occasionally I'll go clean shaven but it irritates the life out of me when it starts growing back!

Foof is such a great word. I'm moving towards liking a bit of hair down there. Gives me something to forage through!

Forage! I use rummage haha! I love foof, get bored of calling it vagina and hate the sound of pussy!

Throbinhood wrote:

Instead of a triangle shape try a heart lol

I saw one of the men's shavers on here the other day has templates and I was in hysterics imagining my foof with a moustache! Sod the OH, I want it haha!

Oh haven't seen those will have to have a look :)

Nothing below the eyebrows for us both!

And waxing - so much more sensual....

kayliixx wrote:

I prefer shaved however feel don't get smooth so trying to build up to waxing ahhh xx

Start off doing just the sides, I have been waxing now for 14 years and have built up to my Hollywood, it grows back so much more sparsely and isn't itchy like shaving, the first is definitely the worst, go mid cycle as its more painful and sensitive before your period and have a glass of wine before if you're really scared! I have my top lip done as well as my eyebrows, I wish that I'd never started but I have to now, I'd rather take a bikini wax over a top lip wax any day xxx

Go for it, it's definitely worth doing! X

My girlfriend doesn't have to worry about shaving legs as there's no hair there, she does get me to pluck her armpits though![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif). (She says she like it)

I like it tidy downstairs, she either shaves completely or a trimmed neatly, I leave it up to her.

Washing to much can be a problem for women the body has a natural bacteria for almost everything

Gem276 wrote:

kayliixx wrote:

Start off doing just the sides, I have been waxing now for 14 years and have built up to my Hollywood, it grows back so much more sparsely and isn't itchy like shaving, the first is definitely the worst, go mid cycle as its more painful and sensitive before your period and have a glass of wine before if you're really scared! I have my top lip done as well as my eyebrows, I wish that I'd never started but I have to now, I'd rather take a bikini wax over a top lip wax any day xxx

Oh my god me too. Top lip makes me cry, whereas a hollywood doesnt even make me flinch!

I prefer to keep myself shaven because I get rashes from keeping my hair. Feels awful and I hate the way it rubs against my skin. Ends up irritating me all day, especially when it's stubbly.

Gem276 wrote:

kayliixx wrote:

See I get eyebrows and top lip done and neither really bother me tbh but think that's due to me doing it since j was 15, I used to get bikini line done regularly and again never bothered me too much just worry closer they get more sensitive I will get haa, but tbh may need to do it as hate not feeling smooth xx

OH and I both trim, I shave elsewhere. I have mentioned waxing but oh not keen, although I would be happy to try as I have no pain barrier.

Fully shaven the only way to be, both the wife and myself like to be bald down there.

i trim, and so does the boy

I get really bad reactions to shaving and hair creams so its painful to do it.

I don't even shave my legs tbh..

That would be the tasty bit

in2it wrote:

Admittedly, by nature, we have hair where it is.But really it's just a personal choice.
For me,I much prefer at least very well trimmed,or fully shaved. More hygienic and visually more alluring.
I mean, I wouldn't want to go to a restaurant, order my favourite meal,then have to delve through a hairy topping before getting to the tasty bit underneath 😝

that is the tasty bit ?

I am fully shaven. I think it feels uncomfortable when the hair grows out. I also prefer my OH shaved, it looks so sexy that way :)