Hairy sex Anyone?

My wife has been trimming and shaving from before I met her. She told me yesterday than next autumn she will stop removing her pubic hair and until spring 2019 she will grow it everywhere except her legs. I have to admit I am looking forward to seeing this different side to the lady I love.
Anyone else done this recently and how did you get on?

It was very erotic to start seeing hair again after so many years of shaven being the thing...my only problem is that I like to go down on a woman and it tends to all turn into a sticky mess.

Like a bit of armpit hair too from time to time...

Sorry not for me at all. Possibly a small strip but prefer smooth.

Yes , I've done it a few times but did continue shaving armpits and legs. It actually feels quite liberating in a way just letting my pubic hair grow back and once the initial itchy phase is out of the way it feels lovely and soft .
My OH has never minded what style I have whether its fully shaven ( bit of a pain to keep on top of the regrowth) trimmed or left to grow naturally. Yes, there may be moments where you might get the odd hair in your mouth during oral but as long as its clean its not a big problem in my opinion.

As nature intended

My Wife has never shaven her pubic hair, just armpits and legs. It's never put me off from giving her oral. I love her smell and taste and of course I love to pleasure her so much that I feel satisfied and content regardless.

I prefer the trimmed look, just a personal preference i think.

More Sexy at 50 wrote:

My Wife has never shaven her pubic hair, just armpits and legs. It's never put me off from giving her oral. I love her smell and taste and of course I love to pleasure her so much that I feel satisfied and content regardless.

I thought this is just lovely well done you 😌

K&c30's wrote:

my preference too. I prefer to be smooth as possible down there, i prefer men to be trimmed too as I dont wanna be flossing my teeth whilst im down there lol

When we both started sex women didn't shave down there. She went from a 'landing strip' to being fully shaved when we started swinging, but now she's growing her bush back and it's amazingly sexy. There seems to be a trend for woman to have pubic hair again, we're seeing more young women in swinger clubs with it, albeit trimmed..

The pendulum is swinging back again. "Fashion is such an intolerable thing that we must change it every six months" Oscar Wilde.

SquirtyPanda wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

my preference too. I prefer to be smooth as possible down there, i prefer men to be trimmed too as I dont wanna be flossing my teeth whilst im down there lol

I have just gone smooth for first time. I wasnt sure at first, as I feel more manly with hair, but it actually feels good.

I love it.

It looks good too, and I feel it makes me look bigger too

I’m all for women keeping pubic hair, either trimmed or not, because it helps you stay moist. To each their own, but I’m glad if more women go natural.

Depending my mood i good mad for a bit of hairy when going down on the other half and especially when she squirts its all in her hairs, but trimmed or shaved gets me off big style as it's nice to see everything

I loved to be shaved .

I am currently trimmed and I love it because there is hair but not too much and its easy to maintain, I went though a phase of being completly shaved down there which at the time I liked but I hated the maintaince of it and the shaving rash with it.

I don't mind what the person I'm with does with there Pubic Hair it is there choice. As long as they are clean (hygiene wise) and honest that's all I ask. I have a preference for trimmed but I dont expect it st all and my least favourite is shaven if Im honest