Females do you like it?

Any females on here that do not like giving head?

I enjoy giving head - but will not have him cum in my mouth xx

I enjoy very much doing that, but I'm also not keen when guys come in my mouth.

I absolutly luv sucking my OHs cock i like to feel it goin hard in my mouth it makes me so wet and turns us rite on even better if we end up doin 69 and as for cummim in my mouth dont mind either sumtimes al spit n others al swallow....depends how worked up i am n if hes bin a gud boy lol x

It's not my favourite personally, mostly because I have asthma and breathing becomes an issue! However I will if I feel like it

Yes, I love sucking Mr Spider cock -I'm trying to learn to deep throat without gagging... I swallow but only cause I never know where to spit it out.. does one just let it dribble out onto his body or the sheets - or run to the bathroom? lol

I either sucks his cock voluntarily or no choice (coz I'm tied down). Which ever way I like it. I'm also very used to swallowing hub's cum... taste like bleach.

I have a love/hate relationship with having cock in my mouth. My jaw locks and aches quickly, I have a really sensitive gag reflex and I refuse to have cum in my mouth, so I generally feel like Iโ€™m terrible at it as I struggle to get him close anyway ๐Ÿ˜ญ but I do enjoy feeling him getting harder in my mouth and knowing that itโ€™s something that he wants turns me on.

4Uonly wrote:

I either sucks his cock voluntarily or no choice (coz I'm tied down). Which ever way I like it. I'm also very used to swallowing hub's cum... taste like bleach.

That's awesome you enjoy giving head but I have to ask:

What does bleach taste like? And how do you know? 

LadySpider wrote:

Yes, I love sucking Mr Spider cock -I'm trying to learn to deep throat without gagging... I swallow but only cause I never know where to spit it out.. does one just let it dribble out onto his body or the sheets - or run to the bathroom? lol

My ex used to let it dribble out onto my tummy.

For the past few years my parnters have wanted me to come in their mouths so they can swallow.

Have only ever had one partner who hated oral because she thought it wa unclean, the only time she ever made a move on me was when we were in the bath together and she did more chewing than licking or sucking, I pulled away very quickly.

I definately like it, I love the idea of it, but there's a limit. Too long and it just hurts my jaw/grows boring and after more than about 5 minutes the continued stimulation of my gag reflex can make me start to feel a little sick.

I find swallowing hard and if I know a guy will fun in my mouth it makes me surprisingly nervous so I find I end up stopping early unless I know he doesn't have plans to finish in my mouth!

So yes I like it but not too much for too long!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

4Uonly wrote:

4Uonly wrote:

O dear, I should say it has the smell

O dear, I should say it has the smell of bleach instead.

Love it!

I love it. But not so keen on swallowing it thought. Although if I use lh strawberry lube I can handle it lol

For a long time I wasn't crazy on giving my hubby a blow job, it was a very rare event but then Fifty Shades later I wanted to try and do things I hadn't before. I now regularly give hubby a blow job and I always swallow, I don't mind the taste, its just a turn on for me that I actually made him cum with my tongue and mouth.

4Uonly wrote:

That was my exact reaction. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I love it but like others have said I have problems with my jaw after a while.

I really enjoy giving other guys blow jobs and always swallow. It's just neat and tidier that way. And I do like the taste too!

OMG!!! It's one of my favourite things to do to Mr Rimmer, and it can be at anytime I can get chance to give him some head, the teasing with my tongue, nibbling the length and deep throating his cock, its the best and will do it till he cums in my mouth, if i'm greedy I'll swallow or we'll share it with some deep tongue kissing.
Mr Rimmer also likes to film me giving head, as it turns him on a lot as it does for me, and then watching it back later ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

I absolutely love giving head, and I get off on him enjoying it so much ๐Ÿ‘