Do any of you love tasting your mans cum?

My gf has done it once in a couple of years. I would enjoy to watch her having some more now and again but I guess she is not too into it although she did swallow every drop when she did before

My gf has also only done it once I guess she prefers it inside her I would like to cum on her body I shall ask her if that's ok in the near future

For me, the taste is OK. It is the texture I hate. Love the taste of his pre-cum though!

I don't mind it. I do love giving blow jobs and I do always swallow.

Likewise. Loving giving Blow jobs and always swallow.

My wife loves my cum and she swallows.

I love doing this it is my favourite and I don't mind the taste of it at all.

My OH loves the taste of my cum. Even if I don't cum in her mouth directly, she usually can't wait to suck on what's left after I finish. I love that she loves it too!

1 Like

I'm with KinkyMira on that. I don't particularly like the taste, but I don't mind. The texture is a bit tricky though!

Yes! Absolutely love giving him a bj and love to swallow 😋

OH will give a blow job, but doesn’t like the taste or texture so won’t allow me to cum in her mouth. If I want to cum in her mouth then it is a bj wearing a flavoured condom.

Possibly what also put her off is the one time I did cum in her mouth, I ejaculated with such force and copious amounts that she started gagging. So never again.

I love the taste of my OH cum, especially when he cum straight in my mouth
Other times if he cums on boobs I lick it up

2 Likes

When my oh is in the cowgirl position she gets off sucks me to a orgasm swallows then we kiss passionately

My wife swallow but not all the time depends on mood and she never swallowed whole load. I have quite big cumshot. We recently started to share my cum with each other so I’m good husband im helping her to swallow some :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So my wife has been swallowing my cum for 35 years. So I asked her if she loved the taste of my cum and is this the reason she swallows. She said the taste is sometimes bitter and most times not. Texture is sometimes thick and sometimes not. We know this is part of diet. She said she loves swallowing my cum not because of the taste but just the act itself. She loves the feel of my cock pulsating in her mouth, how horny I get and that she is usually so turned on she just wants it.

I am a total cum dodger!! I’ve never been into it. I know hubby you like to cum in my mouth/face, but that is resevered for VERY special occasions. He usually has to settle for turning my butt into a glazed donut haha

1 Like