Cumming in mouths

When u are giving your b/f husband a blow job do you let him cum in your mouth and if you do do you like it?

My wife has only done this once and i enjoyed doing it to her but i dont think she likes doing this much.

1 Like

I let my OH come in my mouth but then I rush to swallow it because I don't like the texture of it.

1 Like

Yes I let him, in fact I encourage him to do so. Love the taste, texture etc and really enjoy swallowing x

1 Like

Terri JJ wrote:

Yes I let him, in fact I encourage him to do so. Love the taste, texture etc and really enjoy swallowing x

Agreed. Spitting or pulling off at the last second for his O to go elsewhere feels kinda against the mood for me too.

Yes I like my OH cumming in my mouth, I would feel bed if I didn't let him. He really enjoys it, and so do I. I also swallow, I don't mind the taste, but it's more practical and who wants to see their girlfriend spit out their juices?

1 Like

I suck and swallow ..
i find it a realy turn on having him ther close up knowing how much he is getting.
how turned on he is.
gets me going so badly.
as for taste it's not the best thing I've ever tasted nor the worst it is what it is.
Texture in mouth not so keen on so i swallow down quickly.
Texture on my body love the thick creamy feel on my skin.
If not keen on swallowing there's always a facial ???which is soooo hot.
no one feels rejected by not swallowing
or bad for not liking to swallow .

3 Likes

I love my wife getting me almost there but she pulls away at the last minute.

I feel a little disappointed when she does but i just don't want to pressure her in asking her if i can cum in her mouth.

4 Likes

I always swallow , I don't actually mind the taste .

3 Likes

love taking his cum in my mouth love a good protein shake lol xx

2 Likes

Yea I let me cum in my mouth. But it gets swilled quickly as not s massive fan of taste or texture either

3 Likes

My wife loves it and she swallow

2 Likes

OK - odd one out here. Hate it, hate it, hate it!!

I enjoy giving hubby oral don't get me wrong, but absolutely not having him cum in my mouth. He knows this and understands and is happy to cum 'over' me instead. I enjoy seeing him come on my boobs etc and clean up not an issue.

Have I mentioned I don't like it in my mouth?

2 Likes

Its been far too long 😭 but as a recently single guy,I'd be just happy with any oral right now 😉
Silliness aside,it was always great when I've cum in my girlfriends mouth but I was just as happy for her to finish me with her hand.its whatever she wants in that moment.

1 Like

Love it always swallow its a massive turn on feeling oh cum in my mouth. Equally happy if he cums over my. face and tits whatever the mood is in the moment.

3 Likes

Depends on how I feel, sometimes I'm quite happy for him to cum in my mouth, other times I prefer it inside me and sometimes I'm so horny that I ask for him to cum all over me. Really depends on how much I've enjoyed myself - or if he loses control and cums without my knowledge really. He does like it when I give him a blow job until he cums.

3 Likes

Lovingnewtoys - Not odd at all. I'm the same, it's just not for me. I know it can be seen as a kind of rejection and i understand why but i just can't do it and that's that. I would never ask a partner to do something that they were not totally comfortable with and i expect the same from them towards me. I will try most things a few times as you don't know if you don't try but i can't get over the texture of it, it's just too thick. Sorry guys.

1 Like

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I enjoy giving hubby oral don't get me wrong, but absolutely not having him cum in my mouth. He knows this and understands and is happy to cum 'over' me instead. I enjoy seeing him come on my boobs etc and clean up not an issue.

And just to add, I don't believe gagging ( in the throwing up sense) is a good look!

Xx

1 Like

I don't mind my guy finishing in my mouth, but because I don't like the taste that much if I feel ill he's happy to finish on me instead. I swallow if it is in my mouth just cos it seems kinda pointless to me to spit it out if it's already in there.

lovingnewtoys wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

And just to add, I don't believe gagging ( in the throwing up sense) is a good look!

Xx

Totally lol x

1 Like

Guys, i am gonna just put this out there but.... would you like to swallow it, I know I wouldn't! Never been a fan of recieving oral myself for this reason, I would much rather cum on her face, ass, pussy etc.