Fetishes

Hey! A bit of a random one I guess curiosity is getting the better of me. I just wanted to know male and female, what fetishes you have e.g Tongue, feet, hands, tickling etc. I have a massive tongue fetish, when I told the wife she looked at me a-bit odd but now is constantly showing it off :joy: just wondered if anyone else had any weird fetishes?

2 Likes

Male, i really like squirting. Never made my OH squirt but would like to one day!

3 Likes

Easy… gagging sound.
Next question.

1 Like

Masturbation by the OH with her feet. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Male - I love women in shiny leggings or one piece swim wear, haven’t got a clue what it is but I love it!

3 Likes

I like thighs and nipples if that counts!

1 Like

Recreational long leg or arm casts…

No idea why!

1 Like

Hubby loves it when I masturbate him with my feet, and caressing his balls (gently of course) with them too.

I love it when he gives me a golden shower.

3 Likes

My fetish is spanking

My husbands is satin material - he will touch it for hours

2 Likes

That is very different :+1:t3:

1 Like

Love it! I love hearing everyone’s different stories :blush:

1 Like

Got to say I love a lady in tight shiny leggings too :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I just love cumming on my O/Hs dick or I genuinely love sucking dick teasing his tip and balls

6 Likes

Left leg long or cylinder cast…

I’d love to know why - or maybe knowing would spoil the fantasy…?

1 Like

Tickling…

1 Like

I like to be came inside of

6 Likes

Pegging, anal play. Wife and I are extremely into anal. Love wearing butt plugs when out for drinks.

5 Likes

Sheer clothing, you can see everything but can’t quite touch!!!
And typical man answer love nipples and boobs

1 Like

I feel like this one might be a little out of pocket, but a little bit of cellulite and some stretch marks.
Unsure if I’m in the minority with this one.
Is that even a fetish? I have no idea, but I LOVE IT!

4 Likes

I have a thing for mens tummies… i love touching them and squidging them! Turns me on when i see a man stretch and can just see the tummy under the shirt :hot_face: weirdo ik

7 Likes