What Kind O Kink are you?

What kind of kinky things are you in 2? I have a fetish for feet and nail polish, I have a strong desire to be watched while masturbating or fucking.

2 Likes

Biggest fetish/kinks we are into are pegging and cum swapping. Been pegging for over a decade now, and wife loves to feed me my own cum or lick it off her.

3 Likes

Big praise kink, very much a bitter I really enjoy leaving marks on my partner, tho OH has asked me not to do this with him. I’m still working out what kinks I have.

1 Like

I have a fetish for rubber although I have tried to wear latex rubber in the past but it’s not comfortable.

My husband in the past has worn latex underwear in the past and I love to smell it and smooth it

4 Likes

It’s hard to be specific regarding my one kink. We have such a diverse selection of sexual practices which we both enjoy that one doesn’t stand out.

At a push I would say outdoor sex.

4 Likes

I love wearing my wife’s skimpy thong underwear

3 Likes

Could having a thing for rugby thighs and a perky bum be a kink?! As I defo get hot under the collar when I see this lol

My kinks are my wife in black stockings m, her bum in workout leggings or anything tight against her bum. Also the fierce rang from Lovehoney​:smiley::peach::fire::sweat_drops:

Oh definitely a nice bum in tight leggings, especially when you can barely make out a thong line :sweat_drops: :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Panties and pegging

1 Like

Crossdressing and lingerie and being spanked dressed as a woman is my fetish - just love it. :red_lady3:

1 Like

I kinda like to be submissive to my partners, but not totally. A pet, but half wild.

I like pain on my nipples and clit.

But probably the biggest one is fluids. I want cum in me. I want to lick up my female partners fluids, or have them put inside me. I want to deposit mine, squeezing until I’m empty. I love sharing sex toys freshly pulled out of a partner.